PDA

View Full Version : Next Year

Blue Jay
11-13-2003, 14:26
All you hikers who are on the fence about starting a thru or a very long section, take note. According to the Nov 1-7 issue of New Scientist, "Mark Buller of the University of St. Louis, a US Government Scientist has created an extremely deadly form of mousepox using common genetic engineering. This virus kills all mice even if they have been given anti viral drugs as well as a vacine that would normally protect them. The new virus, which is about to be tested on animals, SHOULD (my capitals) be lethal only to mice." Later in the article it states "The experiments are being done at the SECOND-highest (again my capitals) level of biological containment." It also states "this virus is not that contagious because the host dies so fast it takes the virus with it."

Clearly science has now gone mad so don't put off your life any longer. Another example: Peter Jahrling of the US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick, Maryland has infected monkeys with Smallpox. This means that for the first time since smallpox was eradicated smallpox is alive in the world and we put it there. "Ten HIV positive people in the US Military were inadvertently vaccinated during the recent immunisation programme, he says, but none suffered any ill effects".

I can give you more examples but clearly it is only a matter of time til one of these government monsters makes something that escapes.