PDA

View Full Version : tangy hands

mweinstone
10-16-2007, 15:00
hand washing ,gatherings and death

i have an idea i would like to throw to the whiteblaze waters and see what boils.
does everyone know those hand washing stations that are in supermarkets for the pourpose of washing your cart and hands with a moist alcohol wipe? im looking to buy one and bring it to our next pa ruck and to some gatherings where handwashing is not happening enough. this last exsperience of getting a cold witch has kept me down now for 9 days out of work,...since returning from a gathering in witch the washing of hands took a back seat to academic learning in a water scarce enviroment, has taught me much. i learned that weak modern dirty infected humans of the end times such as myself, require massive sociatal support and mechanical help in even the mundanest of washing routines. so i will use the world wide web and a money order and the massive united states postal service and the box industry all to send myself some rags on a stick. and then i will travel the highways and trailways of our community as an over zelous hand washing zelot. dont know these words, just usin them as i find em! and then i will call apon the landfill industry and the arab nations fuel to deliver my used and hurty rags to the center of a clean spot in some community who has just lost a battle over a landfill that i will use to fill with poopty poopty poop hand towels! the end! oh yeah,...and i wont just put out a container of the wipes,..no no, heven forbid. we wouldnt use them if we had to bend down, pick up, open, dispence.....close....relpace....no! we ned that fancy 49.99$ stick to hold them up at perfect grabbing level and with gravity helping with the hard work of dispencing . and i may build a zelphlike sheild to shelter our wipes so they can be out in all weather during our ruck. and i may heat them occaisonaly . and scent them even! lol!

so if you think this is a cool idea, say so please. and we may need a slang traily type word to describe the wipes if they become part of our world. oh,..something like,...mobile snot rocket lauch recovery systems . simple like that. or......manpons,...or tripewipes..........scaggrags,.........pissues,... ...i could go on.

warraghiyagey
10-16-2007, 15:11
You bored?

the goat
10-16-2007, 15:15
that's the best idea i've ever heard, matty.

mweinstone
10-16-2007, 15:30
your the best idea i ever saw puke from my knob creek.

the goat
10-16-2007, 15:33
your the best idea i ever saw puke from my knob creek.

nah, that was bulleit bourbon.....and you puked too.:D

gold bond
10-16-2007, 15:52
I only take a shower every four days whether I need it or not...Why would I wash my hands?
Colds are viral anyway!

mudhead
10-16-2007, 17:18
Windex. Keep a jug in the back door of the truck, and it isn't just for the windshield.

Appalachian Tater
10-16-2007, 17:22
Baby butt wipes.

2XL
10-16-2007, 17:37
Baby butt wipes.

There's no need for name calling!