PDA

View Full Version : Lost link / thread

The Weasel
11-20-2003, 15:28
A couple of weeks ago a member posted a link to the logo item sales operation that sold hats, cups and other thingies that she had created for some personal fundraising. It was a neat site, but I've lost which thread it was. Can anyone point the way?

The Weasel

texashiker
11-21-2003, 00:15
I think what you are looking for is:
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2712

A couple of weeks ago a member posted a link to the logo item sales operation that sold hats, cups and other thingies that she had created for some personal fundraising. It was a neat site, but I've lost which thread it was. Can anyone point the way?

The Weasel

highway
11-21-2003, 08:14
....... but I've lost which thread it was. Can anyone point the way?
The Weasel

Great thread, Weasel. And, I say this because there is also one I have been trying to find again but have been to ashamed to ask. I don't recall the originating thread topic but there were a number of posts in it discussing the best times to start from Springer in the Spring to view the different wildflower blooms as one travelled north. There was some great first-hand info in it and i would like to re-read it as I am planning my trip.

I am impressed with how much this site has grown. I can remember a time in the beginning (and just how many beginnings, restarts & reposts were there?) when there were so few threads that this wasn't a problem!