PDA

View Full Version : Team WhiteBlaze?

Biloxi
11-02-2007, 01:56
has the admin. here ever thought of sponsoring a team for whiteblaze. to get involved in things like the eco-challenge.and similar races through out the country..teams such as golite-timberland are quite successful in these type races.and it would definatly put the whiteblaze name out there on a more national level..and I am sure we have just as many athletes as any other team.actualy proubly more here to draw from then many of the other sponsored teams have.just a thought:-?

attroll
11-02-2007, 02:21
has the admin. here ever thought of sponsoring a team for whiteblaze. to get involved in things like the eco-challenge.and similar races through out the country..teams such as golite-timberland are quite successful in these type races.and it would definatly put the whiteblaze name out there on a more national level..and I am sure we have just as many athletes as any other team.actualy proubly more here to draw from then many of the other sponsored teams have.just a thought:-?
I can only speak for myself. I have never considered it. We do not have any money to sponosr anthing of that type. It sure would be nice if we could but we are lucky to have enough money to make our server payments.

warraghiyagey
11-02-2007, 02:49
I can only speak for myself. I have never considered it. We do not have any money to sponosr anthing of that type. It sure would be nice if we could but we are lucky to have enough money to make our server payments.

Troll, good point. I will definitely be a donating member when I get off the trail in a month or so.
Not sure what everyone elses take might be on need to get the WB name out there. This site doesn't seem advertising oriented in that way to me. One of the reasons I like it.
The eco-challenge concept may be fun as a comaraderie kind of thing but maybe not so much as a recognition kind of thing. Just some thoughts.:)