PDA

View Full Version : bigfoot?

AT-HITMAN2005
11-02-2007, 17:58
yikes!

http://www.wpxi.com/news/14449154/detail.html

Smile
11-02-2007, 18:42
Looks like a guy I hiked with on trail in 05 :)

warraghiyagey
11-02-2007, 18:45
Is WPXI a known media entity (respected) in Pittsburgh? Is setting a camera in the woods to locate deer legal in Pennsylvania?

Newb
11-05-2007, 14:19
Is it the Monkey-man of Bombay? Run for your lives!

Of course, if it is a BigFoot, it doesn't stand a chance now. Every idiot with a gun for 3 states will be up there trying to bag it.

Jim Adams
11-05-2007, 14:24
yes, taking photos of deer is legal in every state.

geek

Gray Blazer
11-05-2007, 15:22
Looks like a skinny mangy bear to me. I don't doubt that bigfoot is out there. I told you all my story of how I was stalked by Bigfoot on the FL Trail last July.

Freeleo
11-05-2007, 15:25
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29133

Hammock Hanger
11-05-2007, 18:22
Looks like a guy I hiked with on trail in 05 :)
Looks like a lot of the guys I hiked with ... and some of the women too!!

It could be the Bardin Booger, he lives just off the trail, in the woods of Bardin, FL. Heard tell he has eaten a hiker or two...

beeman
11-05-2007, 18:44
Saw this post a week or so ago. Forest service people say it's a sick bear. They also say they've captured and relocated other ones that look this way.

Tin Man
11-05-2007, 19:01
Interesting take on PA Game Commission's objectivity on controversial sightings ...

http://www.bfro.net/avevid/jacobs/jacobs_photos.asp

buckowens
11-05-2007, 20:37
Looks like a skinny mangy bear to me. I don't doubt that bigfoot is out there. I told you all my story of how I was stalked by Bigfoot on the FL Trail last July.

After flying a helicopter from California to Pittsburgh I learned just how big and remote this old country is. I am certain there are still things we have not yet encountered in a fully scientific way. Your story is one of many I have heard from respectable folks, to include my ex-brother-in-law. His sister was pretty screwed up, but he was a nice guy...:D

chief
11-05-2007, 23:36
Nothing worse than a respectable crackpot?

Cabin Fever
11-17-2007, 23:31
There was an awesome special on the Travel Channel about Sasquatch/Bigfoot a few weeks ago. Apparently the high country of Oklahoma is Bigfoot central. There is one town there where pretty much everybody has seen it.

Ron Haven
11-18-2007, 00:32
Is it the Monkey-man of Bombay? Run for your lives!

Of course, if it is a BigFoot, it doesn't stand a chance now. Every idiot with a gun for 3 states will be up there trying to bag it.I saw something on Asheville,NC tv about a big foot sighting in the Smokies a couple of years back.Hikers were talking on ATS.Here is the link.

http://www.appalachiantrailservices.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=60

Hammock Hanger
11-18-2007, 13:16
Florida has it's own Bigfoot, known as the Bardin Booger... I hear tale that it almost ate Stumpknocker as he hiked thru....

FFTorched
11-18-2007, 14:23
I honestly can't believe that in all this time, and all the people looking for proof of a Bigfoot in the United States that is so elusive to detect a conclusive sighting. I would be more inclined to believe in the Yeti or the dinasaurs in the Congo Jungle. For the Himilayias and the Cogo are more remote and less exploited unlike the United States. When you look at the pictures you will see what you want to see.

Jarhead16
11-18-2007, 16:16
I honestly can't believe that in all this time, and all the people looking for proof of a Bigfoot in the United States that is so elusive to detect a conclusive sighting. I would be more inclined to believe in the Yeti or the dinasaurs in the Congo Jungle. For the Himilayias and the Cogo are more remote and less exploited unlike the United States. When you look at the pictures you will see what you want to see.

Have you ever pondered on the VAST forests and wildernessess in the States? What about the several species in the US that were "extinct" until one just popped up and suddenly they came back. So there aren't thousands of them, they have been seen by credible sources, they have been photographed and videoed. You can never say that something doesn't exist, only that it does.:cool:

Pony
11-21-2007, 19:22
I saw bigfoot just the other day on TV. These two guys eating beef jerky pulled the bag of burning poo trick on him. Then bigfoot beat the poo out of them. Proof enough for me.

mudhead
11-21-2007, 20:11
Ever wonder why so few UFO/Loch Ness type sightings since digital cameras made their appearance?

Tin Man
11-21-2007, 23:28
I saw bigfoot just the other day on TV. These two guys eating beef jerky pulled the bag of burning poo trick on him. Then bigfoot beat the poo out of them. Proof enough for me.

You can see all the real bigfoot shots here...

http://www.messinwithsasquatch.com/

Smile
11-21-2007, 23:44
Originally Posted by FFTorched

Yeah, but Bigfoot is AMERICAN :)

Pedaling Fool
11-30-2007, 20:56
I'm real skeptical about bigfoot's existence, especially in the east. However, I just watched a documentary (I think on the National Geo. Channel). They had two scientists examine the walk of bigfoot on Patterson's film and concluded that a human could not replicate that walk. Seems to me I've seen others say a human could replicate that walk - who knows?:confused:

They also had two seperate experts digitally enhance the film, which revealed features that were indicative of muscles around the eyes and the actual mouth location, which isn't apparent without digital enhancement, as being consistent with other primates. They said this was not conclusive evidence that this "thing" was not a man in a suit, but to them at least, this was very interesting and they found it very hard to believe someone could had manufactured a suit that detailed. Basically, they all but said they believed this was an actual animal, but they did not come out and say that.

warraghiyagey
11-30-2007, 21:56
Yeah, but Bigfoot is AMERICAN :)

Bigfoot knows no country. And helikes to be called Fluffy.