PDA

View Full Version : 2008 thru hike

trippedoutnatureboy
11-03-2007, 00:10
well I am not really looking for any commitment from any one but I will be thru hiking this up and comming season and my start date is TBD as of late it will probably be april first or late march depending on weather and what not so if any one would be ventureing out around then look for me and if anyone wants some company on the trail let me know I dont mind hiking and the occaisional chat on the trail be glad to have the conversation well good luck to all ~peace~

warraghiyagey
11-03-2007, 03:39
If you're heading NOBO in March you will not lack for company and hikers naturally fall in with people they are most suited for. Enjoy your hike.:)

Santiago
11-04-2007, 15:10
hello-- im looking for a hiking partner for 2008 thru-hike.. Need to be fit as i have a limited time frame. I'm from south africa and i need to back in SA in October for exams. I will likely start the hike in early April. I have walked the camino de santiago in spain before and i am looking for something more challenching and adventurous.

let me know

Blissful
11-04-2007, 17:32
Lots of hikers will be out there. The fun is meeting new peoople whom you see for a while, then you meet more new folks. And everyone is going through the same things you are. We met our buds for the first week of the hike after only hiking the first mile of the Approach Trail, at the top of Amicalola Falls.

nightshaded
11-04-2007, 19:14
my sister and i will be starting nobo from springer in late march, so perhaps we shall see you there!