PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Rip ON!!!

trippedoutnatureboy
11-05-2007, 22:51
I am definetly Ready to get otu there I have been thinking alot about my start date To ntry and avoid the masses I definetly want to meet people and probably will even enjoy hiking with a few who end up with me on my journey have been doing a lot of hiking and just walking places instead of driving to prepare I guess I am just excited a dream is comming to fruition it will soon be a reality well just putting my thoughts out into the open later see some of you on the Trail

Dancer
11-06-2007, 07:09
Avoid the masses, go SOBO

AW

Kirby
11-06-2007, 07:22
OR: Be with the masses and have a blast walking to Maine.

Kirby

Dancer
11-06-2007, 07:46
It's probably the generation gap:) In 15 years you'll be ready for a little solitude and partying won't be as important. Enjoy being young. Milk it for all it's worth but be careful.

See y'all on the trail

AW

Cannibal
11-06-2007, 09:47
AW- Be sure to let us NOBOs know about good swimming holes when we pass.

Dancer
11-06-2007, 13:56
AW- Be sure to let us NOBOs know about good swimming holes when we pass.

You bet as long as y'all warn me of any snakes you see. Snakes a evil little b*stards!

AW

Cannibal
11-06-2007, 14:20
That's a deal, but I kind of like snakes....they taste good. :)

rafe
11-07-2007, 00:36
You bet as long as y'all warn me of any snakes you see. Snakes a evil little b*stards!

Mosquitos have killed a lot more humans than have snakes.

Kirby
11-07-2007, 07:31
I wish the SOBO's next year all the fun in the world next year with the Maine black fly AND mosquito season, loads of fun to hike in.

Kirby

Lone Wolf
11-07-2007, 07:32
I wish the SOBO's next year all the fun in the world next year with the Maine black fly AND mosquito season, loads of fun to hike in.

Kirby

it builds character. SOBOs ain't weenies.

pitdog
11-07-2007, 08:49
I thru hiked n and when I ran into the s bounders in maine they looked very beet up,and I was thinking maine looks tough and it was. I think south bounders have it more difficult,expecially hiking in maine.

Dancer
11-07-2007, 14:03

Kirby

Thanks Kirby. Good luck with the snow and freakish cold snaps in GA and NC in March/April. Good luck packing up that wet tent every morning because there were 20 people already shoved in the shelter.

Seriously, I hope you have a great hike shug.

Johnny Thunder
11-07-2007, 17:01
Kirby and AmazonWoman,

Good luck with the finger cramps.

(it's not that you're wrong...it's just that I'm right)

Mother's Finest
11-07-2007, 17:40
Kirby and AmazonWoman,

Good luck with the finger cramps.

(it's not that you're wrong...it's just that I'm right)

screw y'all,

when my time comes I'm going Eastbound. That is clearly the best route....

Johnny you are a member of Mensa, correct?

peace
mf

Johnny Thunder
11-07-2007, 18:05
screw y'all,

when my time comes I'm going Eastbound. That is clearly the best route....

Johnny you are a member of Mensa, correct?

peace
mf

To quote Jim...

"The West (bound) is the best"

Also, I personally prefer the butter to be spread evenly upon the bottom of my bread.

Answer - Not yet (but, I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express).