PDA

View Full Version : Crafty Artistic HIKERS Get your camera fired up!

fishinfred
11-12-2007, 13:33
If you are a Crafter / Artist or know one I am about to launch a NEW WEBSITE for folks to show and tell and maybe even sell their stuff!

Its all FREE ! NO LISTING FEES ! NO SELLING FEES! FREEEEEE!
Just send me PICS of 'whatever' you have to sell or just stuff to show(theres a gallery page for showing your work ) This goes for homemade GEAR TOO.Mostly I'm looking to list Handcrafted STUFF

Brief description of each item you send along with your contact info. and anything you want to say for the Meet the Artists area about yourself .It will be set up so that ANYONE interested in your stuff will be LINKED RIGHT TO YOU for making purchases or making inquiries.

Theres a lot of Crafty Hikers out there ! I ve seen some of your stuff !
HERES YOUR CHANCE TO SHOW IT OFF FOR FREE!
:sun ahhhh FREEE!

Start taking pictures and send your stuff to me RIGHT AWAY so you can have your stuff listed for the GRAND OPENING COMING SOON (anyday ...)

EMAIL YOUR PHOTOS or PM me here with any questions

Fools on the Hill ART GALLERY ([email protected])

THANKS !
Fishinfred

Gray Blazer
11-12-2007, 15:27
Hey, I'm with ya. I'll be in touch.

fishinfred
11-14-2007, 09:25
Hopefully I will have the new site up within the next week
IF YOU MADE IT ....I WANT IT IN THE GALLERY .(Just for show is fine ,even if you don't have it anymore SHOW YOUR WORK OFF HERE ! FREE!
ALSO
This years Holiday Trail Support offer will be announced here soon. This year there are 3 Recipients ALL who are MAIJOR TRAIL Supporters whom (I hope you will all agree) are MOST Deserving of our support~!
To be announced REAL SOON! (TODAY or TOMORROW :sun )
:banana
Thanks all !
Fishinfred