PDA

View Full Version : Dreamer wanting to graduate in Class of 2008

longwe tru
11-13-2007, 10:06
Greetings to all you AT fans. Just joined whiteblaze yesterday and can not get enough. I am a dreamer hoping to graduate with the Class of 2008. Starting at Springer Mt. around St. Patrick's Day and plan to keep walking until the body and soul (sole) decide otherwise which I hope will be at the top of the magnificent Mountain... Katahdin. Look forward to meeting all my "class mates" and anyone else who happens to be hiking. :sun

Ron Haven
11-13-2007, 11:33
Greetings to all you AT fans. Just joined whiteblaze yesterday and can not get enough. I am a dreamer hoping to graduate with the Class of 2008. Starting at Springer Mt. around St. Patrick's Day and plan to keep walking until the body and soul (sole) decide otherwise which I hope will be at the top of the magnificent Mountain... Katahdin. Look forward to meeting all my "class mates" and anyone else who happens to be hiking. :sunlongwe you can do it.Around St Patty's day is a reasonal time to start.

Lyle
11-13-2007, 11:59
Welcome to Whiteblaze! I'm jealous, jealous of all you people who are planning your thrus. You'll never regret this decision. Best of luck.

Proudfoot
11-13-2007, 13:02
Starting at Springer Mt. around St. Patrick's Day

Thats my planned start date as well. Looking forward to it.
Starting a New Thread for those who wish to leave with the luck of the Irish.

longwe tru
11-13-2007, 17:57
Proudfoot
Look forward to seeing you on the trail.

Kirby
11-13-2007, 19:08
:welcome.

Kirby