PDA

View Full Version : error's I get

cavedive2
11-15-2007, 00:03
In the past I have tried to view pictures or click on a link from this forum or from hammock forum that brings me to this forum and it give me this error

cavedive2, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I dont have any problem posting on here but sometimes I have problems that i have mentioned in the above. Now I am not trying to edit pictures just trying to view them. Also when people on hammock forum put up a link to this one and it comes up with this same error I dont know why so could you please help me out with this. there are some pictures it does it on and then there are other it does not.

cavedive2

SGT Rock
11-15-2007, 00:37
In the past I have tried to view pictures or click on a link from this forum or from hammock forum that brings me to this forum and it give me this error

cavedive2, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.I dont have any problem posting on here but sometimes I have problems that i have mentioned in the above. Now I am not trying to edit pictures just trying to view them. Also when people on hammock forum put up a link to this one and it comes up with this same error I dont know why so could you please help me out with this. there are some pictures it does it on and then there are other it does not.

cavedive2
Some of the furms here are by subscription. If you try to access one that you are not subscribed to, you will get that message.

Uncle Silly
11-15-2007, 11:30
Some of the furms here are by subscription. If you try to access one that you are not subscribed to, you will get that message.

If this error is a problem for you, go into your User CP (Control Panel) and click the "Group Membership" link (in the left-hand column). Use that to join the group which contains the content you're trying to view.