PDA

View Full Version : Need a review of campsaver.com

EvilCapitalist
12-15-2007, 13:50
Been heavily researching gear and places to buy. Campsaver.com seems to be the cheapest place to buy. Anyone bought anything from Campsaver.com. I need some reviews, just to make sure they're not a rip-off. To all of those who responded to, "A plea for help," thank you, very much - y'all are The Best.

dessertrat
12-15-2007, 13:53
Been heavily researching gear and places to buy. Campsaver.com seems to be the cheapest place to buy. Anyone bought anything from Campsaver.com. I need some reviews, just to make sure they're not a rip-off. To all of those who responded to, "A plea for help," thank you, very much - y'all are The Best.

I remember the other thread you started--I ordered one thing from them, it arrived as expected. I am a big fan of campmor.com though. I have always had very fast service and good prices from them.

rafe
12-15-2007, 14:30
They're fine. I bought a Mountain Hardwear sleeping bag from them last year. No problem.

Cuffs
12-15-2007, 20:47
Got my Montbell bag, at deep discount, from campsaver.

Reminder: One store will not always have the best price for a particular item, nor will the have every item...

Almost There
12-15-2007, 23:11
Just ordered from them and posted on the fact that they are offering 20% off everything and free shipping on orders over $50 through 12/21. Saved $70 on Montbell bag, savings include free shipping!

Roots
12-15-2007, 23:43

We just got 2 Montbell UL SS #2 two days ago, from campsaver.com, and saved $140 on the 2 bags and 2 liners. The cheapest out of ALL websites I researched.:)

sliderule
12-16-2007, 22:02
I have ordered from campsaver a couple of times. The service was first-rate.