PDA

View Full Version : ULA Packs

Mrs Baggins
12-21-2007, 14:09
I'm very interested in the ULA Conduit pack. Anyone know if there are dealers? I don't want to order it on-line from the manufacturer. I need to see it, touch it, try it on, wear it around a store, have a competent person help with the fit, etc. I don't want the hassle of ordering and then having to return it for a refund. I live in So. Carolina and will drive to Georgia or North Carolina if necessary.

Cannibal
12-21-2007, 14:11
Mountain Crossings at Walasi-yi carries them; I think.

whitefoot_hp
12-21-2007, 14:14
mountain crossings, in neels gap, GA, carries ULA. last time i was there they did not have the conduit. better call before making the trip.

greentick
12-21-2007, 14:23
Brian from ULA says he will take it back if you don't like it. You could order one, check it out and send it back if you dont like it. I have a Circuit and love it.

Montego
12-21-2007, 14:30
The ULA packs are also carried by Mt. Rogers Outfitters, Damascus (276) 475-5416, according to ULA's website and Mt. Rogers Outfitters website :)

bulldog49
12-21-2007, 18:46
The ULA packs are also carried by Mt. Rogers Outfitters, Damascus (276) 475-5416, according to ULA's website and Mt. Rogers Outfitters website :)

Yep, saw one hanging on their wall last week.

Hikerhead
12-21-2007, 19:58

That's where I bought my ULA pack. They loaded it up with 30lbs of sand bags and I took a walk around the block with it and went back and bought it.

Hammock Hanger
12-21-2007, 20:47
I have the conduit and the circuit. Both are good bags. I personally like the conduit best.

I have seen ULA's at both Mt Crossings and MRO. Call and check to see if they have the model you want.

Merry Christmas.

Lilred
12-22-2007, 02:59
I'm the same way about buying stuff. I gotta feel it in my hands for something as unique fitting as a pack. I got my ULA P-2 from Mountain Crossings and they let me walk around with it fully loaded too. Fitted it personally for me and then held it for a couple of weeks before shipping it to my home.

Mrs Baggins
12-24-2007, 12:54
Thanks to everyone for the advice! I'll probably end up at Mt. Rogers over a long weekend to check it all out.

Merry Christmas to all!

88BlueGT
12-24-2007, 19:06
I am also having the same problem. Does anyone know where I could SEE one of these packs somewhere close to NJ?

Pacific Tortuga
12-24-2007, 19:24
KILLER RETURN POLICY: call Brian (owner) up and talk to him. Take the leap of faith, you'll will not believe how 'santo', great these packs are.

When the UPS guy drops it off and you pick up the package, stop and enjoy the big sh1+ eatin' grin you'll have over high light it already is in shiped form.

Made in his garage, Ogden, UT. USA, the way it ought to be.

NoobHiker
12-24-2007, 23:39
i just bought this one! merry christmas to meeee
http://www.ula-equipment.com/circuit.htm#

88BlueGT
12-25-2007, 01:13
KILLER RETURN POLICY: call Brian (owner) up and talk to him. Take the leap of faith, you'll will not believe how 'santo', great these packs are.

When the UPS guy drops it off and you pick up the package, stop and enjoy the big sh1+ eatin' grin you'll have over high light it already is in shiped form.

Made in his garage, Ogden, UT. USA, the way it ought to be.

Wow, I did not know that... now I understand why it takes so long to get a ruck from them. Seems to be worth every minute waiting and every penny spent though. After a tent and some misc gear, this ruck is next on my list.

Heater
12-25-2007, 04:09
Wow, I did not know that... now I understand why it takes so long to get a ruck from them. Seems to be worth every minute waiting and every penny spent though. After a tent and some misc gear, this ruck is next on my list.

Well... Logan, Utah. But in his garage nonetheless.