PDA

View Full Version : Louisville, KY hikers - new store

J5man
12-24-2007, 13:39
"The Trail Store" is open in the Camelot Shopping Center on the corner of Westport Rd. and Lyndon Lane. (It is close to the Westport Road side) They carry Montbell bags and jackets and will getting a line of Gossamer Gear in the Spring. They have a huge map section, coffee cafe, and getting a bike shop connected to it soon. Nice atmospere, nice staff, and some cool accessories as well. Different from Dick's and Quest (both of which I like too) and worth checking out.

Just a Hiker
12-24-2007, 13:56
Louisville is a great town! Whatever happened to the outfitter near Shelbyville Rd.?

Just Jim

J5man
12-24-2007, 14:03
Always glad to see a fan of the Derby City! I think you are referring to one of the Quest Stores that used to be in St. Matthews. It moved a couple of miles away on Frankfurt Avenue. Quest now has another one further east in the new Summit Shopping Center too (right off the Gene Snyder Freeway - the 265 loop)

mts4602
12-24-2007, 15:40
Sweeeet, Thanks a lot.

Hooch
12-24-2007, 15:47
I've never been to any of the outfitters in L'ville. I may have to take a day trip and go to a couple of them sometime. Sounds like fun. :D