PDA

View Full Version : are U drunk?

Lion King
12-27-2007, 03:37
I am.

ha

ZFDay after chrisntmas and I dcide to take a fay off in Kearney NE.....jesus..nevref take a day off in a collge town.

I went and sang some karoke, good times, but in a town like this at a c9llege bar, people want you to get silly durnk with them and I thought I gave that uop years ago.....but I guess my tolerance is shotoo alll tio ehll.

man o h man.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy n4eewe years to all...

heheheheheh

good times....I guies this is off topic so move it..but I couldnt deceid e to where this dchould go...masn...

anyone else like this tongiht?

Crap, I knew there was a reason I didnt drink like this..stu0pid college students.

:D

warraghiyagey
12-27-2007, 03:55
Drinkin douche or frickin ruse?

Skits
12-27-2007, 04:06
PWD can be a dangerous thing.

Gaiter
12-27-2007, 04:17
but is PWD worst than drunk dialing?

Skits
12-27-2007, 04:21
but is PWD worst than drunk dialing?

They both are fun. But what you post while drunk leaves incremenating evidence for all to see.

warraghiyagey
12-27-2007, 04:26
They both are fun. But what you post while drunk leaves incremenating evidence for all to see.
Yes but the evidence is more easily overlooked when you don't fess up in your thread starter. Yikes. I'm cringing for this poor schmuck for that moment later when he realises what he did last night.

JAK
12-27-2007, 04:50
Dis be where I wanna hang.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGnYw-OuCnI

TOW
12-27-2007, 06:15
Well Lion King isn't incriminating himself too awful bad. Probably about time he tied a real good one on...........

kayak karl
12-27-2007, 06:40
I am.

ha

ZFDay after chrisntmas and I dcide to take a fay off in Kearney NE.....jesus..nevref take a day off in a collge town.

I went and sang some karoke, good times, but in a town like this at a c9llege bar, people want you to get silly durnk with them and I thought I gave that uop years ago.....but I guess my tolerance is shotoo alll tio ehll.

man o h man.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy n4eewe years to all...

heheheheheh

good times....I guies this is off topic so move it..but I couldnt deceid e to where this dchould go...masn...

anyone else like this tongiht?

Crap, I knew there was a reason I didnt drink like this..stu0pid college students.

i just sobered up! you were doing what? where? with who? im confussed? and wish i was there:D

Frolicking Dinosaurs
12-27-2007, 06:50
Yes but the evidence is more easily overlooked when you don't fess up in your thread starter. Yikes. I'm cringing for this poor schmuck for that moment later when he realizes what he did last night.Fear not, I know the Lion King... he will be OK with this PWD.

::: Dino tiptoes into the Lion King's room and leaves Excedrin and juice on the nightstand :::

CoyoteWhips
12-27-2007, 09:08
I was never much of a drinker. I do miss the old days, though, when chemical enhancement helped me type so much faster, because the keyboard got so big and my arms were twice as long.

warraghiyagey
12-27-2007, 11:21
I was never much of a drinker. I do miss the old days, though, when chemical enhancement helped me type so much faster, because the keyboard got so big and my arms were twice as long.
Mr. Kerouac. . . is that you? They. . . told me you were, you know. . . dead.

warraghiyagey
12-27-2007, 11:22
Fear not, I know the Lion King... he will be OK with this PWD.

::: Dino tiptoes into the Lion King's room and leaves Excedrin and juice on the nightstand :::

You're a good one, girl.:)

CoyoteWhips
12-27-2007, 11:34
Mr. Kerouac. . . is that you? They. . . told me you were, you know. . . dead.

I don't think mad Jack will ever be dead.

warraghiyagey
12-27-2007, 11:44
I don't think mad Jack will ever be dead.
Satori in Pergatory?

Mags
12-27-2007, 11:45

Well..it depends what you do after drunk dialing and what you may forget to do as well. Nine months later, you may have evidence. :eek:

Cuffs
12-27-2007, 12:05
New Year's Eve is coming, I hope no one goes to this party!

http://www.thefunnystuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=657

Marta
12-27-2007, 15:44
New Year's Eve is coming, I hope no one goes to this party!

http://www.thefunnystuff.net/viewmovie.php?id=657

I'm going to leave Pancho and the guys back here at work. It'll be vodka all the way for me.;)

mweinstone
12-27-2007, 15:46
by my personal estimate, 90 % of americans are functioning in an alterewd state of one kind or another. the truly non drunk person is rare anymore. we belive in partying in this country i think. good or bad ?

Hooch
12-27-2007, 15:56
::: Dino tiptoes into the Lion King's room and leaves Excedrin and juice on the nightstand :::Hooch gets rid of that junk and brings out the heavy guns. 800mg Motrin, a 16 gauge IV and 2 liters of Lactated Ringers solution with dextrose. It'll do ya good! Don't mind that little stick, the needle's small. :D

Frosty
12-27-2007, 16:16
Hooch gets rid of that junk and brings out the heavy guns. 800mg Motrin, a 16 gauge IV and 2 liters of Lactated Ringers solution with dextrose. It'll do ya good! Don't mind that little stick, the needle's small. :DLactated Ringers? I give that to my dog, 250 ml three times a week subcutaneously, and that needle is NOT small. (My dog's kidneys are failing and she can't drink enough water to keep them flushed out.)

Hooch
12-27-2007, 16:19
Lactated Ringers? I give that to my dog, 250 ml three times a week subcutaneously, and that needle is NOT small. (My dog's kidneys are failing and she can't drink enough water to keep them flushed out.)I was being sarcastic, a 16 gauge isn't a small needle at all. But the LR with dextrose 5% would sure perk ya up after a bender like Lion King's! :D

warraghiyagey
12-27-2007, 16:20
Phew, for a minute I thought I'd wandered into a really lame nursing thread or an "Emergency 51" thread.

Hooch
12-27-2007, 16:23
Phew, for a minute I thought I'd wandered into a really lame nursing thread or an "Emergency 51" thread.Don't knock my profession man! :eek: Just kidding, it's cool.

warraghiyagey
12-27-2007, 16:30
Don't knock my profession man! :eek: Just kidding, it's cool.
You were on Emergency 51?? Sweet!!! Did you ever get to kiss Dixie??

Hooch
12-27-2007, 16:34
You were on Emergency 51?? Sweet!!! Did you ever get to kiss Dixie??Not to hijack the thread from Lion King, but I used to watch that show religiously when I was a kid and wanted to be a paramedic sooooo bad when I grew up. Who would have thought that my interest inthe medical field would have brought me into nursing. :D

Cuffs
12-27-2007, 16:36
I had the unfortunate incident of being hospitalized for a 2 week stretch... the best nurse I had was the only male on staff! So thank Hooch for all you do!

warraghiyagey
12-27-2007, 16:37
Can a thread titled 'are U drunk' even get hijacked??

Hooch
12-27-2007, 16:45
I had the unfortunate incident of being hospitalized for a 2 week stretch... the best nurse I had was the only male on staff! So thank Hooch for all you do!Cuffs, sorry to hear about your hospitalization. Glad you're doing better and thanks, I appreciate it. You can buy me a beer at SoRuck! :D Seriously, you see more guys in the field every year and I couldn't have picked a better job to have. I love what I do and it's worth every minute of work I put in.

warraghiyagey
12-27-2007, 16:50
Just so you know the 'lame' part referred to the word 'thread' not 'nursing.':o :)

Hooch
12-27-2007, 16:58
Just so you know the 'lame' part referred to the word 'thread' not 'nursing.':o :)No worries, my friend. ;)

Mags
12-27-2007, 17:51
CSeriously, you see more guys in the field every year and I couldn't have picked a better job to have.

My buddy back East is an RN. He was a medic in the Army, then became an LPN in the Army as well. After a while of being capable of doing RN work (courtesy of military protocols), but not able to do so in the civilian world, he finished his LPN to RN bridge program.

As the head nurse in a methadone clinic he has much more interesting stories to tell about his job than mine.....

Mother's Finest
12-27-2007, 18:01
by my personal estimate, 90 % of americans are functioning in an alterewd state of one kind or another. the truly non drunk person is rare anymore. we belive in partying in this country i think. good or bad ?

Good

you know it

peace
mf

BonzNRio
12-27-2007, 18:16
Dang,I miss all the fun. (okwhatzaPFD?) Groovy New Years to allaya.

Cuffs
12-27-2007, 18:35
PFD-personal floatation device
PLB-personal locator beacon

Kirby
12-27-2007, 18:35
I could barely decipher the opening post.

Happy New Year everyone,
Kirby

warraghiyagey
12-28-2007, 01:47

Happy New Year everyone,
Kirby
That's OK. The poster doesn't seem to recall having started this thread in the first place.

Nokia
12-28-2007, 02:22
Yes but the evidence is more easily overlooked when you don't fess up in your thread starter. Yikes. I'm cringing for this poor schmuck for that moment later when he realises what he did last night.

I don't think this is the worst post I've seen from Lion King. I'm positive he won't be too upset:D

A-Train
12-28-2007, 02:30

Happy New Year everyone,
Kirby

Don't worry. He's just a typical drinker with a hiking problem. Cinematographer types..

superman
12-28-2007, 12:57
A winter statistic

98% OF AMERICANS SAY 'OH ****' BEFORE GOING IN THE
DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD.

THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE AND THEY SAY,
'HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS.'

woodsy
12-28-2007, 13:41
Forum acronyms: FYI
PUI: Posting under the influence
PWI: Posting while impaired
PWD: Posting while drunk

warraghiyagey
12-28-2007, 13:43
What's FYI?

ki0eh
12-28-2007, 13:46
What's FYI?

F*** You Ignoramus... :D

warraghiyagey
12-28-2007, 13:47
F*** You Ignoramus... :D
I set you up.:p
You owe me one.:D

Heater
12-28-2007, 13:54
Rotflmao...

Lion King
12-28-2007, 13:57
and who says drunk people arent fun to laugh at?

At least Im not covered in duct tape with a twinkie up my ass passed out by a campfire. That would be really bad.

warraghiyagey
12-28-2007, 14:00
[quote=Lion King;484206]. . .At least Im not covered in duct tape with a twinkie up my ass passed out by a campfire. . .quote]
Or so you would have us believe. . .

:p

By the way, does the 5 second rule count on the twinkie?:-?

Hooch
12-28-2007, 14:05

What's FYI?

F*** You Ignoramus... :DFunny, really funny. :D

Hooch
12-28-2007, 14:07
and who says drunk people arent fun to laugh at?

At least Im not covered in duct tape with a twinkie up my ass passed out by a campfire. That would be really bad.

By the way, does the 5 second rule count on the twinkie?:-?That sound like something I'd ask, bummer you beat me to it. That is one of the funniest things I've read in a LONG time! :D

Lion King
12-28-2007, 14:10
[
:p

By the way, does the 5 second rule count on the twinkie?:-?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear to Christ I know a few hikers who would eat anything, no matter where it was or for how long.

woodsy
12-28-2007, 14:11

BTW, I never do any of the above
I practice the aviators rule: 8hrs from bottle to throttle, except in this case it's a keyboard:):D

Hooch
12-28-2007, 14:15
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear to Christ I know a few hikers who would eat anything, no matter where it was or for how long.lion King, tehre's not a 5 second rule for nothing. And a rule is a rule. :D Or is the 5 second rule Man Law? :eek:

woodsy
12-28-2007, 14:27
lion King, tehre's not a 5 second rule for nothing. And a rule is a rule. :D Or is the 5 second rule Man Law? :eek:
How did you get a name like Hooch?:-? Oh nevermind.......

Hooch
12-28-2007, 14:30
How did you get a name like Hooch?:-? Oh nevermind.......Don't ask. :D

Mr. Clean
12-28-2007, 18:21
A winter statistic

98% OF AMERICANS SAY 'OH ****' BEFORE GOING IN THE
DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD.

THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE AND THEY SAY,
'HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS.'

Good one.

warraghiyagey
12-29-2007, 00:10
How did you get a name like Hooch?:-? Oh nevermind.......

Don't ask. :D
Yeah, I'm not seeing the quick segue to twinkie either.
:D :D

Frolicking Dinosaurs
12-29-2007, 07:12
You were on Emergency 51?? Sweet!!! Did you ever get to kiss Dixie??Rock would have something to say about this... oh, it's another Dixi... never mind.
I could barely decipher the opening post.Practice this skill. Methinks you will need it for your thru-hike.