PDA

View Full Version : can group flossing become the next big hiking pastime?

mweinstone
12-27-2007, 09:24
group flossing while hiking!

seriously dino. not humorusly. flossblazers could just be blazed with a thin white minty blaze patch to be issued by the christmas tree car freashener industry. can the trail be flossed end to end with only one spool? will storys of lifesaveing near death floss resques be told? can floss alone pull a fully loaded soaking wet baltimore jack from a frozen lake? does floss suntea work? recepies for floss trussed mac and cheese stuffed vienna sausage? eventualy someone might hike the trail with a single yard of floss. washing it out each nite and hanging it to dry. it might end up in mount rodgers next to grannys sneaks. a small bit of dark thread in a glass box with a pic of the champion. in the future. such airlooms of the trail will be housed in a tourist center and each nite lowered into floor safes like the decleration of independence. during the day, the floss and sneaks will be displayed under safety light to preserve them for future generations. questions? comments? opinions? concerns?

Footslogger
12-27-2007, 10:15
The sharing of the same piece of floss among hikers is highly discouraged ...

'Slogger

oops56
12-27-2007, 10:19
I use para cord for my teeth.:confused:

Footslogger
12-27-2007, 10:23
I use para cord for my teeth.:confused:

===============================

Wow ...if that's true it wouldn't seem as if you would even need floss.

'Slogger

mweinstone
12-27-2007, 15:29
floss crocheted hiking kilt? does floss have nutritional value? can the minty flavor be life susstaining?