PDA

View Full Version : sleeping bag spreadsheet

copythat
12-30-2007, 02:01
ok, i know, i need to get a life ...

but while i'm waiting for that, i made an excel spreadsheet of some sleeping bags (big agnes, campmor, marmot, mountain hardwear, rei, sierra designs and western mountaineering). it lists the name, temp rating, shell, fill type, loft (for some), weight, dimensions (length, shoulders, hips, feet, where available), volume when stuffed, and msrp, all from the manufacturers' websites. i know i haven't gotten all of the popular manufacturers, but i did what i could before my eyes went crossed.

you need excel (or something that can read excel files), but it's sortable, so you can find the 17.5-degree bags that have enough room for your dog at your feet and cost more than $350. if you want.

if you're interested in a copy, pm me and i'll e-mail you one. (be patient.)

88BlueGT
12-30-2007, 04:59
Thats excellent. I used to do that kind of stuff all the time when I had a nice desk job and lots of time on my hands... no more of that though unfortunatly lol. I made a list like this of about 10-15 different stoves but I deleted it once I decided on the stove I was getting. I would definetly like a copy of that list. Thanks for putting in the time, this will really help me out since my next gear purchase will be a bag.

Todd Heyn
12-30-2007, 08:24
I would enjoy getting a copy of you sleeping bag spreadsheet. You can mail it to toddheyn*at*yahoo.com

Dazzy001
01-06-2008, 12:42
I'd love a copy please..... [email protected]

copythat
01-07-2008, 23:04
... to send me a private message (with your e-mail address) if you want a copy of the spreadsheet. i don't check this thread very often.

thanks!

Egads
01-08-2008, 07:04
Please share