PDA

View Full Version : DriDucks

Thirsty_River
01-04-2008, 13:46
I just saw a bunch of DriDucks at my local Dick's for $15. Are they the same as Frogg Toggs and are they worth it for me to pick some up? Right now I only have those cheap ponchos.

Thanks.

CoyoteWhips
01-04-2008, 14:03
That's how much DriDucks cost.

No pockets. I really miss pockets when I wear mine. However, it was really easy to hem the pants and they fit nicely in my pack and I wish I had them with me yesterday when the frigid wind was blowing so hard that I could feel it through my shoes and socks.

I would like to have had my heavy wool socks on, too.

That was just crossing the parking lot to the super market.

Marta
01-04-2008, 14:15
I bought a pair for my husband for Christmas. He wore them during our NY Eve hike to Springer and back. He likes them a lot, but agrees about the lack of pockets being a tiny problem. They are soooo much lighter than the rain jacket and pants he wore before.

peter_pan
01-04-2008, 17:18
I just saw a bunch of DriDucks at my local Dick's for $15. Are they the same as Frogg Toggs and are they worth it for me to pick some up? Right now I only have those cheap ponchos.

Thanks.

If they are the tan and not the new yellow..... buy yourself a coule of sets.... $20-30 is normal price .... the subdues tan are getting hard to find

If they are tan please send me a PM....

Pan