PDA

View Full Version : Why lock the Hiker Missing thread???

Dranoel
01-05-2008, 18:28
That makes zero sense to me.

Everyone posting in the thread obviously cares about Meredith- and having a positive resolution.

We are all adults- however, no one posting can harm her. Only the person responsible for her disappearance.

So can we ease off a tad bit on the heavy-handed moderation?

Kirby
01-05-2008, 18:31
Heavy handed moderation? What a joke. That thread was based on speculation, when something like that should be based on fact.

This website is not heavily moderated at all.

Kirby

Dranoel
01-05-2008, 18:32
The thread has almost 1,000 replies... and has been a focal point for people to contribute & do what they can to help.

No need to lock the thread.

Tin Man
01-05-2008, 18:34
The moderators judged some posts as being insensitive to family and friends. Get over it.

Dranoel
01-05-2008, 18:37
The moderators judged some posts as being insensitive to family and friends. Get over it.

Okay.

With that logic- tell everyone to stop listening to the news broadcasts. I sure hear a lot of possible speculations.

CNN & Fox- Get over it.

:-?

Tinker
01-05-2008, 18:38

Exactly! I can live with that.

Don't stop praying and hoping! (Insert concerned emoticon here).

Tin Man
01-05-2008, 18:40
Okay.

With that logic- tell everyone to stop listening to the news broadcasts. I sure hear a lot of possible speculations.

CNN & Fox- Get over it.

So you have a problem with this website having higher standards than the talking heads? Okay, get over it.

Lone Wolf
01-05-2008, 18:40
Okay.

CNN & Fox- Get over it.

you're not even a donating member to this site. even if you were you'd have no say. feel free to start your own website. get over it

dixicritter
01-05-2008, 18:41
I don't.... question answered via PM

Kirby
01-05-2008, 18:41
Okay.

CNN & Fox- Get over it.

have you ever read the first amendment? CNN and FOX can broadcast what they please, and no one can really control their content.

Websites, however, are allowed to run their own operation, FD made the right call. Get over it.

Kirby