PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!!

Miss Janet
12-24-2003, 15:46
Merry Christmas to all of you! I am on my way to spend a little time with my family and I wanted to wish my Trail Family Happy Holidays! I hope you are all healthy, happy and with someone you love. Go see a friend you don't see enough... tell someone that you love them... smile at a few grumpy looking strangers... be happy! I hope to see you all soon at one of the Rucks, at Trail Days or maybe hiking up to my front door. I hope many of you know that I am thinking about you.

Jack Tarlin
12-24-2003, 15:49
Thank you Miss Janet! And a very Merry Christmas to you and the girls in Erwin; will talk to you soon.

RagingHampster
12-24-2003, 16:17
Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays!

Shadowman
12-24-2003, 18:47
I am one of the many ..." grumpy looking strangers...." So you are the one responsible for all those strange people smiling at me. The rest of the year they just swear and give you the finger. Can't they average this out? Oh Well, a few more hours and it will all be over. The other day I bought myself a couple of six packs of Snickers, dehydrated foods, etc. and am starting to acquire some other supplies for this spring. I think I should get a new water bag as the one I got is about 8 years old. When will it be safe to go shopping again? I am trying to avoid the masses of tense, sad, dejected, fatigued, frustrated looking, and sometimes rude and angry shoppers you encounter this time of year.

Trailjockey
12-24-2003, 23:00
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE and have a VERY MERRY HIKE!
Sarge, say high to all "The Men in Uniform" from everyone here at WhiteBlaze.
(I`m sure I can speak for everyone.)
We pray that you all are safe and that you`ll be all coming home soon.
Thanks for everything.

Groucho
12-24-2003, 23:05
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE and have a VERY MERRY HIKE!
Sarge, say high to all "The Men in Uniform" from everyone here at WhiteBlaze.
(I`m sure I can speak for everyone.)
We pray that you all are safe and that you`ll be all be coming home soon.

Ditto Ditto Ditto

illininagel
12-24-2003, 23:52
Ditto Ditto Ditto

Happy Holidays to all. I hope all of you have a very Happy New Year.

Happy Trails to you...

Glenn

Rain Man
12-25-2003, 10:11
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

... to ALL... and as someone already mentioned, to SGT Rock, his family, and all men and women in service for others.

Rain Man

:clap

richardpax
12-25-2003, 10:17
Merry Christmas and the best of the holiday seasons to all.
Richard AKA Packrat