PDA

View Full Version : Remaining problem

The Weasel
01-12-2008, 14:59
There is still a minor problem on the initial welcome page, at the top. This is a screen shot. Tried to do a screen shot but couldn't print it. Three lines that say "invalid argument" or something like that.

TW

The Weasel
01-12-2008, 15:00
There is still a minor problem on the initial welcome page, at the top. This is a screen shot. Tried to do a screen shot but couldn't print it. Three lines that say "invalid argument" or something like that.

TW

copied from the screen: this is what it shows

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions_gallery.php on line 1033

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/functions_gallery.php on line 1033

Tin Man
01-12-2008, 15:00
I got the same thing.

Tipi Walter
01-12-2008, 15:04
And some of the gallery thumbnail titles are not completely printed out . . .

Frolicking Dinosaurs
01-12-2008, 15:25
There will likely be several days of tweaking to get the site back to the way it was. A site this size has many, many settings and I'm sure extra programs had been added to streamline some common tasks.

Tin Man
01-12-2008, 16:10
copied from the screen: this is what it shows

I no longer get this message. :)