PDA

View Full Version : Tactikka Plus

pure_mahem
01-12-2008, 17:05
If you own/owned a tactikka plus how did you like it? If you got rid of it why? What did you replace it with? Is that any better?:banana

JF2CBR
01-12-2008, 18:05
Love mine!

Maybe a little big/heavy for ultralight, but I'm a fool for a good light.

Dogwood
01-13-2008, 06:20
I heard of someone who took the back off the zipka(the one with the retractable string for a head strap) and exchanged it with the headstrap on the tactikka plus to save wt. Sounds radical but I'm going to try the same thing. I like the red light/filter option to preserve night vision and to watch others while they are sleeping.

88BlueGT
01-13-2008, 18:33
I heard of someone who took the back off the zipka(the one with the retractable string for a head strap) and exchanged it with the headstrap on the tactikka plus to save wt. Sounds radical but I'm going to try the same thing. I like the red light/filter option to preserve night vision and to watch others while they are sleeping.

:confused:

Montego
01-13-2008, 21:58

:-? .