PDA

View Full Version : Hostels List

attroll
12-25-2003, 19:19
I am working on the Links on WhiteBlaze. I have started adding hostels along the Appalachain Trail. I need links. So if any of you know any that are not on the list. Please post them here so I can add them, to the Links page.

Former Easy
12-26-2003, 00:14
I am working on the Links on WhiteBlaze. I have started adding hostels along the Appalachain Trail. I need links. So if any of you know any that are not on the list. Please post them here so I can add them, to the Links page.

Why don't you add "Web Links" people can add the links themselves, and you can moderate the links before they are posted. This script seems to be a big hit with some other forums. It would save you time and make it easier for others to add a link. I was going to add this script before I closed my site. Check it out its real easy to implement into the user database.

attroll
12-26-2003, 00:49
I have never heard of it. Where can I get it to check it out. I need to make sure it can be implemented with this software. I don't want to run it as external software.

Former Easy
12-26-2003, 00:59
I have never heard of it. Where can I get it to check it out. I need to make sure it can be implemented with this software. I don't want to run it as external software.

i'll check on this right now, and send you a pm in an hour or so.