PDA

View Full Version : Myron Avery

2Questions
12-25-2003, 21:53
I'm looking for a photograph of Myron Avery for my AT scrapbook and can't find one of good quality. Anybody know where one can be downloaded from? Thanks.

MOWGLI
12-26-2003, 00:07
I'm looking for a photograph of Myron Avery for my AT scrapbook and can't find one of good quality. Anybody know where one can be downloaded from? Thanks.

Perform a Google search on "Myron Avery + photo" and when the results are produces, click on the images tab to see lots of great results.

Good luck.

2Questions
12-26-2003, 00:13
Thanks. I also found a good pic in a National Geographic book on the trail. Thanks again for your help.

The Solemates
12-26-2003, 00:58
There is also a very good pic of him in a coffee book I have entitled Appalachian Trail: A Photographic Tour by Carol Highsmith.

2Questions
12-26-2003, 08:02
Thanks for the help on M.A. I've finished my scrapbook. I have enjoyed over the years collecting pics from journals of those that have thruhiked. I've assembled quite a diversity of pics that are placed in seven categories on a flipalbum presentation. If anyone is interested in a copy, I'd be glad to burn one and mail it to you. Cover my cost for the CD and shipping please.... $5. I'm not a professional, nor is it copyrighted...just a hobby of mine and I'd like to make it available to anyone who likes pics of the AT. Pics are set to music and the program resides on the CD...just insert it in your CD rom and she goes. Contact me at [email protected].

2Questions