PDA

View Full Version : KISKIL still around?

MedicineMan
01-18-2004, 07:38
You can e-mail Jonathan at Moonbowgear, he or Rhia will know what is going on with George Cole/Kiskil

rfghost
01-24-2004, 15:31
I hope they are still around. George made me a Mithril pack about 1 year ago and I can't sing its praises enough.

MedicineMan
01-31-2004, 23:54
I posted this also at backpacking light....I wrote Moonbowgear to ask about Kiskil and got no response, strange because I have done at least some business with Jonathan and Rhia, so I am thinking that maybe some bad blood developed between Kiskil and Moonbow, Moonbow did the actual sewing/manufacture of the Mithril....all too bad because the Mithril is the favorite of all packs I own and I can point to 12 packs on the wall.

DavidR
07-14-2004, 21:30
Has anyone heard anything about George Cole? I have been researching packs and I would really love to get a Mithril.
If not then does anyone know of a custom pack similar to the Mithril? Thanks for your help.

DavidR
07-15-2004, 20:16
For anybody that would like to know:
I contacted Moonbow and they told me they are in the process of adding the Mithril to their website. This is the web site you can use in the time being http://rduonline.org/kiskil/

Hope this helps for anyone that is interested. I'm off to measure myself.