PDA

View Full Version : Whiteblaze Patch

Chappy
12-26-2003, 21:05
While I was following an interesting thread the other day someone told ATtroll to cancel their order for the Whiteblaze patch. ATtroll replied that many others had committed to purchase a patch, but had not followed through on their commitment. This was really the first I had heard about patches so I asked ATtroll me count me in for a few and asked him to mail them to my home in the US. I felt this was the very least I could do since I've benifitted so much from this site. I also thought there may be some new folk not familiar with the patches and would also like to make a purchase and assist ATtroll in recouping his investment. I don't know the deatils of how many ordered and did not end up buying, but thought others might like to help out. This is a great site and costs nothing to participate. ;)

Joel Rash
12-26-2003, 21:08
How much and where do I send the money? I really appreciate this site and would appreciate the chance to help out. Joel

whoops
12-26-2003, 21:13
Ditto on the patch. I'd like one of those.

attroll
12-26-2003, 22:57
If you are interested in ordering patches then email mail to [email protected] and include in your email your user name, mailing address and how many you want and I will put them aside in an envolope. I will in return send you my address so you can send the money. Once I recieve the money I will send the patches out.

Kerosene
12-27-2003, 18:38
I ordered two patches and they look great! My daughter asked if she could have one with Santa on it!

Kerosene
12-28-2003, 01:23
I'm planning on sewing a patch onto my fleece jacket, since there doesn't seem to be any good location on my pack.

jlb2012
12-28-2003, 05:44
thats the nice thing about a Gearskin - plenty of room and easy sewing to put on patches - I've got a Whiteblaze patch on mine centered just below my East Coast Trekkers patch.

Jericho
12-28-2003, 14:09
Kerosene
What does the WB patch look like? I think that I would be interested in purchasing one...maybe more later. Jericho (WB is an excellent site I only wish it was as trail mapseasy for me to negotiate.)

attroll
12-28-2003, 18:46
I just put a link up for it last night. On the top of every page there should be a button titled "WB Store" or you can click on this link: http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/wbpatch.php?

Click on this button and then you will see a picture of the patch. It is not the best picture. It is hard to get a good picture because of how shiney the thread is in the material.

krazychefkurt
12-29-2003, 00:08
I got 2 patches they look great! I have sewn one on a hat and not sure bout the other. I like to use patches to cover up the brand names. I hate being a bilboard, and if i am...may as well be a WB patch!!!!

Peace

whoops
01-10-2004, 20:15
Got 2 patches in the mail today. They look great! Gonna look real nice on my pack.