PDA

View Full Version : Packers out/ Patriots in

warraghiyagey
01-20-2008, 23:18
Well that's it. My beloved Pack is out. Therefore, I hope with every fiber of my body that when the 60 minute timer hits zeo at the Super Bowl that each and evey one of the Gdam Giants is so embarassed by the outcome that they wish they were never born. Green Bay 2009!!!
Pats 51 Giants 3.!!!!!
I'm a Pats fan for 2 weeks!!!!

Over Yonder
01-20-2008, 23:30
i hear ya love the packers. the pack didn't deserve to win that one, that is for sure. But yay NY... good luck. now I can go back to thinking about the trail...;)

Tennessee Viking
01-20-2008, 23:34
If Peyton didn't make, at least Eli got in. Would loved to see the Manning brothers go head to head. Go Giants!

Jaybird62
01-20-2008, 23:35
Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaybird62
01-20-2008, 23:38
:banana:banana:banana:bananaYehaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! !!!!

warraghiyagey
01-20-2008, 23:40
Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana:banana:banana:bananaYehaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Die. :mad::(:datz:datz

:)

double d
01-20-2008, 23:40
As a Bears fan, I loved the Cheeseheads getting beat in OT! Go Pats, because I don't much like the Giants either.

Jaybird62
01-20-2008, 23:41
:rolleyes:Sorry man, I'm just soooooo happy right now, don't mean to rub it in, but it's been a long time coming.:sun

warraghiyagey
01-20-2008, 23:47
:rolleyes:Sorry man, I'm just soooooo happy right now, don't mean to rub it in, but it's been a long time coming.:sun
After a few minutes to breathe, I'm happy for you.:) I also want your team to lose so bad they quit the NFL.:mad::mad::mad:
Plus they're a bunch of stupid heads and the suck moose weiner.!!

Jaybird62
01-20-2008, 23:59
What a hater!!!!

warraghiyagey
01-21-2008, 00:04
What a hater!!!!
Yeah, I'm a little raw right now. So enjoy your teams (well earned) win at Lambeau Field then go (have relations with) yourself.:mad:

Jimmers
01-21-2008, 00:14
Darn, now I have a problem. Guess I have to root for New England. It's illegal for me to root the Giants, being from Philly and all. But the Pats? It would be so much easier if if they didn't have Belicheck as a coach.

Sigh.

Maybe I'll just skip the Superbowl and go hiking instead...:)

Jaybird62
01-21-2008, 00:16
You're out of hand man . C-ya!!!!!

Tennessee Viking
01-21-2008, 00:27
Well the Patriots winning streak needs to come to an end. Plus the Giants won in negative degree weather. And the Manning family tree is hot right now. Go Eli Go

warraghiyagey
01-21-2008, 00:28
You're out of hand man . C-ya!!!!!
Best wishes anywho tp you and your team from me and my bowl of very sour (but not fermented:mad:) grapes.:sun

warraghiyagey
01-21-2008, 00:29
Well the Patriots winning streak needs to come to an end.
It will. Probably around next November.:)

Tinker
01-21-2008, 00:36
I was rooting for Green Bay. Wanted to see old man Favre in the Big Game near the end of his career. Oh, well.

Go Pats!

Mountain Dew
01-21-2008, 03:24
geez an all northeast Superbowl. I'm going to puke.....

chezrad
01-21-2008, 06:14
At least the NY kicker made up for his mistakes and now no longer has to fear for his life!

Yahtzee
01-21-2008, 06:54
One can only imagine the headlines on the NYPost and the Daily News. Bad news always make for better headlines, which is why I normally root against all NY teams, better headlines in the Post. Anyway, with 1 hour before I go pick up my morning paper, I predict the NYPost headline will be.......

Third Tynes the Charm

Yahtzee
01-21-2008, 07:00
Just checked the online addition real quick. I got it right, but not. The article inside the paper is entitled, Third Tynes the Charm, but the backpage, which is what I was shooting for, was About Tynes. Not sure that was the best one to go on the backpage. Best Headline of 2007: Unfitney.

ATSeamstress
01-21-2008, 08:19
Just checked the online addition real quick. I got it right, but not. The article inside the paper is entitled, Third Tynes the Charm, but the backpage, which is what I was shooting for, was About Tynes. Not sure that was the best one to go on the backpage. Best Headline of 2007: Unfitney.

I was glad to see the guy redeem himself after his coach chewed him out on national TV.

I had mixed feelings about the Packers/Giants game. I have friends in Wisconsin who are die-hard Packers fans, and I think Brett Favre is a class act. I also was secretly rooting for the Giants because I think Eli Manning is a breath of fresh air. He actually smiles and talks to his team mates, and gives good interviews where it's not all about me, me, me, but about his team. He even looks at the camera, instead of looking at the ground and shaking his head. So different than what we in Indianapolis are subject to. And I will stop right there before I get run out of town, because I know around here I am in the minority.

That said, my boyfriend is a die-hard Patriots fan. So in the Stupor Bowl that's who I'll be rooting for, but again, I secretly wouldn't be too disappointed if the Giants win.

Jaybird, where did you get your avatar? I tried to use a Patriots avatar, but it said something about I wasn't allowed to use a moving avatar, but it wasn't moving, it was just a helmet like yours.

superman
01-21-2008, 10:35
Who doesn't like Peyton's commercials? Now they'll have to include Eli and Brady. The cost of commercials is going up by a lot. In order to save face when the Pat's win the superbowl they could imply that Brady is a love child of the Manning clan?:-?

Johnny Thunder
01-21-2008, 10:47
Hey Jimmers...

Do you think Donnie watched the game from home or at a friend's house?

yappy
01-21-2008, 11:25
how could anyone root for the pats ?? YUCK. Go Giants GO !!.. Kick thier butt

sheepdog
01-21-2008, 12:20
Its hard now that my two favorite teams are gone. Favorite Team (1) The Detroit Lions who never have a chance. Favorite Team (2) Who ever is playing the Packers. :D

Heater
01-21-2008, 12:35

Yeah, the cheatriots. Yuck.

Go Giants! :)

Kirby
01-21-2008, 14:21
WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Pats Go! The Giants are going to be destroyed by the Patriots, the game will be over after the first half. The group leaders for my hike are Packers fans though, I might have to hire a security detail when I go to meet them at the end of next month, but it will be well worth it.

18-0, one to go.

Kirby

Jaybird62
01-21-2008, 14:27
:)Guess we are just gonna have to wait and see..... Someone on here posted the same about the Packers- Just gonna have to see:cool:

NICKTHEGREEK
01-21-2008, 14:45
The giants tried to give it way twice, but no other team showed up to take it. The best side clearly won.

Heater
01-21-2008, 14:49
Wait for it... Wait for it...

warraghiyagey
01-21-2008, 14:49
Its hard now that my two favorite teams are gone. Favorite Team (1) The Detroit Lions who never have a chance. Favorite Team (2) Who ever is playing the Packers. :D
Ouch!!!:p
Go Packers '09 Champs!!

Heater
01-21-2008, 14:51
Ouch!!!:p
Go Packers '09 Champs!!

Nope. Cowboys. Favre is toast and will be gonzo.

Buh bye. :rolleyes:

warraghiyagey
01-21-2008, 14:52
Nope. Cowboys. Favre is toast and will be gonzo.

Buh bye. :rolleyes:
Hmmmph!:p

Heater
01-21-2008, 14:57
Hmmmph!:p

Well.. Ya know... unless Favre wants one more chance to try to win in Texas Stadium. :p

Jaybird62
01-21-2008, 14:58
:DNow you've gone and done it.;)

dessertrat
01-21-2008, 15:23

I grew up a Pats fan. I first started rooting for the Pats when Grogan was the QB, then Eason, etc. I stuck with them through the worst, even a pounding by the Bears in 86.

I am owed a bit of smug satisfaction at this point in time!

warraghiyagey
01-21-2008, 15:28
I just tried to find the NFL schedules for next season and couldn't. So unless they meet the Cowboys in Dallas in the regular season Farve won't play in Dallas next year - the NFC Championship will be in Green Bay!;):)

Oh, Jay - found this link for you.:phttp://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7701514?MSNHPHMA

DawnTreader
01-21-2008, 15:29
Well that's it. My beloved Pack is out. Therefore, I hope with every fiber of my body that when the 60 minute timer hits zeo at the Super Bowl that each and evey one of the Gdam Giants is so embarassed by the outcome that they wish they were never born. Green Bay 2009!!!
Pats 51 Giants 3.!!!!!

Warrgy,
Since I don't have a home team to root for, due to the fact that the Lions are a scorn on this town and have been for 50 years, I've adopted the Pats as my team. That being said, the one person that I despise more than Eli Manning is Brett Farve.. And I was delighted to see that butthead Farve get his last night.. just delighted. If Tom Brady and the Pats win the Super Bowl, which I believe will indeed happen, the quarterback Brady will go down as the best that ever was.

warraghiyagey
01-21-2008, 15:32
Warrgy,
Since I don't have a home team to root for, due to the fact that the Lions are a scorn on this town and have been for 50 years, I've adopted the Pats as my team. That being said, the one person that I despise more than Eli Manning is Brett Farve.. And I was delighted to see that butthead Farve get his last night.. just delighted. If Tom Brady and the Pats win the Super Bowl, which I believe will indeed happen, the quarterback Brady will go down as the best that ever was.
You can expect a few rocks in the bottom of your pack in the 100 mile for that one!:D

Jaybird62
01-21-2008, 15:42
Dessertrat-good luck to you and your team-should be a good one. Oh, and thanks for the link war- very thoughtful indeed. I love the fact that the Giants are still considered to be huge underdogs. It will make it all the more sweet if they "pull it off":p

ATSeamstress
01-21-2008, 15:47
Who doesn't like Peyton's commercials? Now they'll have to include Eli and Brady. The cost of commercials is going up by a lot. In order to save face when the Pat's win the superbowl they could imply that Brady is a love child of the Manning clan?:-?

If I have to see another Peyton Manning commercial I think I'm going to puke! :mad: Hopefully with the Colts' quick exit this year, the advertisers will look for other pitchmen. Actually the new "pep-talk" where he's bummed about football season being almost over, that one's not too bad. At least he's not talking about me, me, me. Brady won't do commercials.

Amphibious D
01-21-2008, 16:48
Another crappy Super Bowl! Would really love to see the Pats lose one, but I just don't think it's gonna happen.

slow
01-21-2008, 16:58
The cowboy's beat themself.

Pat's vs Cowboy's would have made for better bowl.

Kirby
01-21-2008, 17:03
I find the Manning Pep Talk commercials to be humorous. No way the Pats loose. I will carry a Giants patch with me from GA to ME this year if the Pats loose.

Kirby

Jaybird62
01-21-2008, 17:07
I also find the Manning commercials funny. That's quite a proposal Kirby. Looking forward to a great game. It is good to be confident, but cockiness is not such a good thing.(IMO) Have a great hike Kirby (hopefully carrying that NY patch):p:D

max patch
01-21-2008, 17:09
Cheatriots final record:

19-0*

Kirby
01-21-2008, 17:10
I also find the Manning commercials funny. That's quite a proposal Kirby. Looking forward to a great game. It is good to be confident, but cockiness is not such a good thing.(IMO) Have a great hike Kirby (hopefully carrying that NY patch):p:D

I will put it on my backpack just for you.:D

Kirby

Kirby
01-21-2008, 17:10
Patriots final record:

19-0

Fixed some errors for you, just a heads up.

Kirby

max patch
01-21-2008, 18:02
I love football. And I used to love my Pats. But they cheated. So as much as it pains me to say it.....GO GIANTS!!!!

Kirby

Nice post.

Kirby
01-21-2008, 18:07
Nice post.

Touche.:p

Got Pats,
Kirby

A-Train
01-21-2008, 19:10
Yikes. As a Jet fan this matchup is kinda like the devil v.s. satan. As much as it pains me to say this, I'll be rooting for Big Blue come Superbowl Sunday. Nothing would make me happier than watching Belichick loose:)

Cosmo Rules
01-21-2008, 23:40
Go Big Blue!

flagator
01-22-2008, 00:25
The score didnt give the gmen justice, Green Bay got blown off their own field for the most part. After all week everyone kissin Bret Farts but, and acting like the giants are from the tropics. No one ever gave them any respect. the vast majority picked tampa, dallas, and green bay. A 14 point spread for the super bowl! I know its the pats but come on! The gmen fell just shy a few weeks ago! I watched them say on ESPN today.... "that the pats had nothing to play for against the giants, thats why it was close win". ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! The Giants are the ones that had nothing to play for! AND HAHAHA AL Harris talking crap the entire game, Plaxy ripped him a new a-hole!

taildragger
01-22-2008, 00:26
With 2 yank teams playing I'll probably just go hoggin' (the huntin kind, not the hoggin that you trick your drunk friend into doing)

warraghiyagey
01-22-2008, 00:29
not the hoggin that you trick your drunk friend into doing)
. . . suuuuuuuure.;)

Jimmers
01-22-2008, 01:40
If I have to see another Peyton Manning commercial I think I'm going to puke! :mad: Hopefully with the Colts' quick exit this year, the advertisers will look for other pitchmen. Actually the new "pep-talk" where he's bummed about football season being almost over, that one's not too bad. At least he's not talking about me, me, me. Brady won't do commercials.

That's ok, if his little brother pulls off a miracle you'll be seeing his ugly mug too. :p

Wait a minute, I mean :mad:.

ATSeamstress
01-22-2008, 01:47
That's ok, if his little brother pulls off a miracle you'll be seeing his ugly mug too. :p

Wait a minute, I mean :mad:.

At least it will be a change of scenery. :p Can we change all the billboards in Indianapolis too?

And if that miracle happens I'll be wearing a Giants T-shirt to work. We have a friendly bet going.

MOWGLI
01-27-2008, 18:27
Pats 51 Giants 3.!!!!!

The Patriots are going down. It's that simple. I'll be in NH wearing my NY Yankees hat when it happens. You heard it here first.

MOWGLI
01-27-2008, 18:29
Cheatriots final record:

19-0*

The asterisk won't be necessary. They're not going undefeated.

Kirby
01-27-2008, 18:35
The asterisk won't be necessary. They're not going undefeated.

Just because the Titans flopped in the post season does not mean you should take your anger out on us Patriots fans.:eek:

Kirby

nitewalker
01-27-2008, 18:43
lots of dillusional people with a real warped sense of reality..we all know who is going to win the game..as for the cheating you all need to go read the reports be4 lashing out.. yes the pats got caught but go look at what preceeds them geting caught. 06 the jets weere taping the pats and were asked to stop so they did and the pats never reported it to the league. 1st game of 07 the jets were just trying to bust bills balls by squealing to the league.[payback]. it wasnt mangenie it was the gm of the jets that called the league.. all the teams were doing this as of 06 season. a memo came out after the 06 season about where u can film from on the field..pats got busted in the 1st game of 07 as payback by the gm of the jets, bush league move.......19-0 is a true accomplishment if they achieve the record...go pats.....im a die hard boston fan....

NorthCountryWoods
01-27-2008, 19:12
Mothers a Giants fan, I'm a Pats fan. Been thru alotta crappy years as a Pats fan, about time it's paying off!

If Tom Brady is on his game, G-men are toast. If he's off, they've got a chance. Glad to see Eli getting some respect. I always thought he was better than his stats showed. Don't think they've got enough to be the Pats tho, but don't wanna jinx it.

If they do go 19-0, they will be the best of all time...period.

Heater
01-27-2008, 19:22
Doesn't brady have a hurt foot or was he just faking it?

warraghiyagey
01-27-2008, 19:25
High ankle sprain. He'll be in the game.

Kirby
01-27-2008, 19:53
He could be on his death bed, but he would not miss playing in THIS game.

Kirby

Jimmers
01-27-2008, 19:53
Are they still covering Brady's foot like it's the end of the world? Brady could probably demolish the Gnats while wearing the cast just for kicks. Not that I'm biased or anything...;)

Seriously though, how long till pitchers and catchers?

Kirby
01-27-2008, 19:56
Are they still covering Brady's foot like it's the end of the world? Brady could probably demolish the Gnats while wearing the cast just for kicks. Not that I'm biased or anything...;)

Seriously though, how long till pitchers and catchers?

A month and change I think, I believe they report sometime in Feb or March.

Kirby

Jimmers
01-27-2008, 19:58
Feels like it should be sooner. Can't wait for the season to get started. Football has been.....disappointing this year.

Kirby
01-27-2008, 20:09
Feels like it should be sooner. Can't wait for the season to get started. Football has been.....disappointing this year.

Actually, it's been quite nice:D.

Just remember, after the Super Bowl, everyone becomes 0-0:D.

Kirby

MOWGLI
01-27-2008, 20:13
Just because the Titans flopped in the post season does not mean you should take your anger out on us Patriots fans.:eek:

Kirby

I'm a New Yorker. I've been a Giants fan for over 30 years. I could care less about the Johnny Come Lately Titans.

mudhead
01-27-2008, 20:54

If I was walking to Giselle Bunchen's(sp?) place with flowers, I can assure you I would be walking funny.

Heater
01-28-2008, 04:54
I'm a New Yorker. I've been a Giants fan for over 30 years. I could care less about the Johnny Come Lately Titans.

Uhmmm... Did the Titans even make the playoffs? :D

MOWGLI
01-28-2008, 09:56

Nobody knows, because nobody cares. :p

flagator
01-28-2008, 11:53

Yes. They got beat by SD 1st round.

MOWGLI
01-28-2008, 12:21
Yes. They got beat by SD 1st round.

I stand corrected. At least one person knows, but I see no evidence that he cares. :rolleyes:

Gray Blazer
01-28-2008, 12:32
Well the Patriots winning streak needs to come to an end. Plus the Giants won in negative degree weather. And the Manning family tree is hot right now. Go Eli Go

Someone else may have said this. Eli was the only Manning to beat the FL Gators, so maybe he can beat the Patriots? We'll see.

Groucho
01-28-2008, 12:50
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=frontpage&pollId=52215

leeki pole
01-28-2008, 12:52
Someone else may have said this. Eli was the only Manning to beat the FL Gators, so maybe he can beat the Patriots? We'll see.
That's right, I'm an Ole Miss grad and was at that game. Did anybody notice that 3 of the 4 QB's in the playoffs have Mississippi roots? Hmm....
Favre, Peyton, and Eli...I bet everybody in the best conference in the country (SEC...SEC) is pulling for the Giants, OMG I've started another war!
Haha, enjoy the game everybody, have a great party and GO Giants!:)

warraghiyagey
01-29-2008, 00:19
I stand corrected. At least one person knows, but I see no evidence that he cares. :rolleyes:
Go Patriots!!! BTW, one hour from here to Manchester.

Jaybird62
02-02-2008, 17:32
Whoah.....dissapearing threads.....

jesse
02-02-2008, 17:49
go..........GIANTS

A-Train
02-02-2008, 18:08
Stay tuned to find out if the Pats get exposed for cheating. Word is they taped the Rams walk-thru practice in 2002. Sound like they did a lot of taping.

CrumbSnatcher
02-02-2008, 18:22
My 3 Favorite Teams Nebraska Cornhuskers,pittsburgh Steelers, And Anyone That Beats The New England Patriots...

MOWGLI
02-05-2008, 08:17
The Patriots are going down. It's that simple. I'll be in NH wearing my NY Yankees hat when it happens. You heard it here first.

I hate to say "I told ya so"... Actually, in this case, I'll make an exception. "I told ya so." :banana

While in New England this weekend, I met Pats an after Pats fan, and many o them were ridiculously overconfident. The more I heard from the fan base, the more certain I was that the Giants would prevail.

I was the only Giants fan in the room, and at the end off the game, I was the only one smiling. Yesterday's light back home through the Manchester, NH airport - wearing my Yankees cap - was priceless. If I had $1 for every angry look I got, I could have payed for my airline ticket. :D

I will say that the Pats are a heckuva team. They just got physically whipped by a tougher team. They'll be back.

rafe
02-05-2008, 08:37
Not that I give a hoot... but even in here in beantown they're calling it, "the greatest sports debacle ever" (for beantown, that is.) I call it, "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory."

superman
02-05-2008, 10:47
"snatching defeat from the jaws of victory."
I remember hearing that talk about the Red Sox, year after year. We lost the superbowl but we're having a hell of a year. The Red Sox win the World Series, the Revolution played for the MLS Championship...but lost, the Patriots did damn good...but not perfect and the Celtics are doing better than they have in a long time. Life goes on and it's not so bad...as a matter of fact, Life is Good!

Kirby
02-05-2008, 20:53
Some sample headlines:
"A Giant Upset"
"A Perfect Upset"
"18 and uh-oh"
"A perfect Ending"

Add yours,
Kirby

Johnny Thunder
02-07-2008, 11:14
Hey Kirby,

You pick out that Giants patch yet?

Johnny

spittinpigeon
02-07-2008, 11:22
Not that I give a hoot... but even in here in beantown they're calling it, "the greatest sports debacle ever" (for beantown, that is.) I call it, "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory."

Buckner.

rpettit
02-07-2008, 13:14
What an incredible performance by the Giants D. I thouroughly enjoyed watching Brady eat turf.

Johnny Thunder
02-07-2008, 13:23
Also lost in the mix (except to the Philadelphia Sports Talk Radio Consipracy calling for Andy Reed's head on a pike) is the contributions of Ernie Acorsi towards creating this relatively young championship team. Draft day won this one!

Who ever though Eli'd beat Rivers, Merriman, and Kaeding to a Super Bowl Victory?

Heater
02-07-2008, 13:23
What an incredible performance by the Giants D. I thouroughly enjoyed watching Brady eat turf.

Same her and I'll enjoy seeing belicheat getting kicked out of the NFL for a year. It'll make for a very exciting offseason. :D

leeki pole
02-07-2008, 13:31
Some sample headlines:
"A Giant Upset"
"A Perfect Upset"
"18 and uh-oh"
"A perfect Ending"

Add yours,
Kirby
"Eli is the MANning"
"Perfect play ends the perfect season for the Pats"
"Belicheck's cab was waiting with the meter running"

A-Train
02-07-2008, 13:47
After this year I'm thoroughly convinced NO team will ever go 19-0.

Even the 72' Miami teams undefeated record is a tad deceiving. They played 14 regular season games, not 16, and only 2 of those regular season games were against winning teams.

leeki pole
02-07-2008, 14:06

Even the 72' Miami teams undefeated record is a tad deceiving. They played 14 regular season games, not 16, and only 2 of those regular season games were against winning teams.
Train, you're absolutely right. If you look at what the Giants did on the the road and especially in the playoffs, not to take anything away from the G-men, but parity will make an undefeated season in the NFL impossible. Could a school like LSU win 11 in a row on the road? Not likely.

warraghiyagey
02-07-2008, 14:08
2008-9 Green Bay Packers.
19 - 0.
:sun

A-Train
02-07-2008, 14:12
Train, you're absolutely right. If you look at what the Giants did on the the road and especially in the playoffs, not to take anything away from the G-men, but parity will make an undefeated season in the NFL impossible. Could a school like LSU win 11 in a row on the road? Not likely.

I'd say the 2007 Patriots are a better team than the 72' Dolphins (altho I wasn't alive) because of strength of schedule. The Pats were a great team, but eventually they got worn down and people were able to zero in on them strategically after seeing them enough. Still, the Pats beat basically every good team in the NFL this year, except for the Packers who they never played.

Still, as great as they were, they ultimately fell short when it really counted. The undefeated record clearly wore on them as the yr went on, which is why no one will go 19-0

mudhead
02-07-2008, 14:14
George Hale (Maine sports dude of note) called the Pats "big losers," yesterday. How the mighty have fallen.

When do pitchers report? 10 days?

Kirby
02-07-2008, 14:21
George Hale (Maine sports dude of note) called the Pats "big losers," yesterday. How the mighty have fallen.

When do pitchers report? 10 days?

Not soon enough.

Johnny Thunder:
I believe Jaybird62 is sending me a patch, I told him I would hold up my end of the deal if he sent me one. I won;t be able to find one in Maine, they have all been burned by Patriots nation.

Kirby

mudhead
02-07-2008, 14:29
I won;t be able to find one in Maine, they have all been burned by Patriots nation.

Kirby

That stuff will be all over the place. Olympia Sports.

Kirby
02-07-2008, 14:32
That stuff will be all over the place. Olympia Sports.

Either way, I'm leaving it up to jaybird62 to send me one.

I will take a look though.

Kirby

spittinpigeon
02-07-2008, 15:50

Perhaps it will happen the same year somebody does an unsupported 30 day thru on a 5$ a day budget.

Johnny Thunder
02-07-2008, 16:03
Perhaps it will happen the same year somebody does an unsupported 30 day thru on a 5$ a day budget.

What he means is Old Testament, real wrath-of-God type stuff...fire and brimstone coming down from the skies...rivers and seas boiling...40 years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanos...Human Sacrifice, dogs and cats living together...MASS HYSTERIA!

Heater
02-07-2008, 16:08
Either way, I'm leaving it up to jaybird62 to send me one.

I will take a look though.

Kirby

Was that a part of the bet? Man up, boy!

Kirby
02-07-2008, 17:49
Was that a part of the bet? Man up, boy!

He said he would send me one, if i don't receive it before I leave, I will buy one on my own.

Don't worry, I will hold up my bet, until the folks at Neel's Gay tell me to send it home because of weight:rolleyes::D.

Kirby