PDA

View Full Version : Funny Video...

Miss Janet
01-24-2008, 02:59
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=4801325

Of course, I may be a little biased as it is some of my crazy "kids"!

Gaiter
01-24-2008, 03:20
thats funny, well done too

have you seen the 'yard of sandwich challenge' from '07 thrus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWVez6J7pnM

Survivor Dave
01-24-2008, 06:09
It's very funny! Probably funnier if it wasn't 5 A.M. and I had my first quart of coffee!

SD

Mountain Dew
01-24-2008, 06:28
I hate to sound brutal, BUT...........

That is why we call them southbounders. The video was pointless and just well.... boring. All the motion made me wanna throw up. Bunny ears on a grown man ? Oh and if that wasn't enough how about that bunny suit ? Yeah......

Just another bad trail video.... :-?

Lone Wolf
01-24-2008, 06:44
i really don't think you're being honest, dew :cool:

Mountain Dew
01-24-2008, 06:50
lol Wolf and people confuse honesty with being rude. That was just my honest assessment of the video. nothing personal about the southbounder. People are just to scared to say what they really think most of the time.

AT-HITMAN2005
01-24-2008, 07:52
miss janet always was one for costumes.

(hope this works)
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/showimage.php?i=21733&catid=newimages&cutoffdate=1

kayak karl
01-24-2008, 08:34
i feel the same about the bunny outfit. this is what my kids bought me for my SOBO http://www.hatsinthebelfry.com/page/H/PROD/costume-hats/19726

greg burke
01-24-2008, 08:55
funny i a strange twisted way hay that art.............

Roots
01-24-2008, 10:08
Those were hilarious, IMO!! No matter which way you do the trail, by the time you are out for a while I am sure you will think of anything to joke about. All in fun!! :)

Lone Wolf
01-24-2008, 10:14

That is why we call them southbounders. The video was pointless and just well.... boring. All the motion made me wanna throw up. Bunny ears on a grown man ? Oh and if that wasn't enough how about that bunny suit ? Yeah......

i agree with dew. i fail to see the humor. BUT what's with the SOBO crack?
2 thumbs down

BipolarStroller
01-24-2008, 10:37
lol Wolf and people confuse honesty with being rude. That was just my honest assessment of the video. nothing personal about the southbounder. People are just to scared to say what they really think most of the time.
Just because some people choose to exercise some restraint (because us humans have feelings)doesn't mean that they are scared, maybe they just dont care what you think or how what they say will perceive them. And honesty is better than being fake and when you're being a jerk no one can accuse you of being fake, IMO, hows thst for some brutal honesty?

Its utube, not paid camera crew. Thanks Miss J for sharing!!! I thought it was artsy, go bunny go!!!

Miss Janet
01-24-2008, 13:02
Dew... somewhere I have a picture of you with a sexy 8 ball painted on your bald head...Don't make me post it!!!

Mountain Dew
01-25-2008, 05:22
Bipolarstroller....put the knife down and back away from your computer slowly...and yes, Brutal honest is always welcome with me. :cool:

Mountain Dew
01-25-2008, 05:37
Can somebody tell me just one funny thing on that video ? To me it was a typical looking dirty unshaved hiker wearing little girls bunny ears and making funny faces. I simply saw it as a way he thought he could get attention from others. The views were not that great. Nothing was said that was funny. He didn't really do anything funny or entertaining. I just don't get it. :confused:

AT-HITMAN2005
01-25-2008, 07:27
.... I simply saw it as a way he thought he could get attention from others.....

i thought that was what youtube was all about.

CrumbSnatcher
01-25-2008, 23:13
Bipolarstroller....put the knife down and back away from your computer slowly...and yes, Brutal honest is always welcome with me. :cool: DEW,i got her away from the putor-but she wont give up the knife.

CrumbSnatcher
01-25-2008, 23:14
i agree with mountain dew, brutal honesty is best. i dont sugar coat s*** either.

Montego
01-26-2008, 00:04
Can somebody tell me just one funny thing on that video ? To me it was a typical looking dirty unshaved hiker wearing little girls bunny ears and making funny faces. I simply saw it as a way he thought he could get attention from others. The views were not that great. Nothing was said that was funny. He didn't really do anything funny or entertaining. I just don't get it. :confused:

So :-? you thought this was 'normal' behavior? Hmmm - sounds to me like you're a 'normal' hiker :D

Mountain Dew
01-27-2008, 04:14
Crumbsnatcher....you got me to laugh....

jamarshall
01-27-2008, 10:25
Best thing about this was that it got me watching all the other AT videos...and that was time well spent.

spittinpigeon
01-27-2008, 11:32

Sometimes honesty is a euphemism for rudeness. Yours isn't too bad, but there are people out there who are downright rude, and then say, "hey, I'm just being honest". No, you're cumrag.
Bunny King took the material he had from the trail, and did a pretty good job editing it to music. And it looked like he only used windows movie maker. Maybe you didn't find it amusing, but at least recognize the good job with what was available.

doggiebag
01-27-2008, 11:49
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=4801325

Of course, I may be a little biased as it is some of my crazy "kids"!
I thought he did a good job with his editing. It looks like he had a great hike and had a good time socially.

CrumbSnatcher
01-27-2008, 12:51
Crumbsnatcher....you got me to laugh....
if that made you laugh,you should see me do eighth grade math.

Wise Old Owl
01-27-2008, 13:37
Ms Janet, I want to thank you for finding a good funny video about the Appalachian trail,
It is funny; it shows a lot of effort to turn a piece of music into a video.

Mountain Dew, There is no law about being rude to others; feel free to continue to be “Honest.” I found no confusion in your post. I have discovered here on this website that if you have nothing positive to say, than please do not post, keep it to yourself. No need to hijack a thread by “How to win friends and irritate people.” When you post how you feel, you will be taken literally. Your statement can now be subject for all to criticize.:-?

Mountain Dew
01-28-2008, 01:06
spittinpigeon , "Sometimes honesty is a euphemism for rudeness. Yours isn't too bad, but there are people out there who are downright rude, and then say, "hey, I'm just being honest". No, you're cumrag.
Bunny King took the material he had from the trail, and did a pretty good job editing it to music. And it looked like he only used windows movie maker. Maybe you didn't find it amusing, but at least recognize the good job with what was available. " ---And sometimes people don't want or can't handle others honesty unless it suits them. I wasn't being rude. I was being honest....take it or leave it I really don't care. I congradulate him on filming on the trail. I know first hand that it is very difficult to do. I wasn't saying his effort was bad, just his video. It just wasn't funny at all or entertaining to me.

mark swarbrick, "Ms Janet, I want to thank you for finding a good funny video about the Appalachian trail,
It is funny; it shows a lot of effort to turn a piece of music into a video. " --- uuhh do what now ? It takes alot of effort to turn music into a video ? huh ?

mark swarbrick "Mountain Dew, There is no law about being rude to others; feel free to continue to be “Honest.” I found no confusion in your post. I have discovered here on this website that if you have nothing positive to say, than please do not post, keep it to yourself. No need to hijack a thread by “How to win friends and irritate people.” When you post how you feel, you will be taken literally. Your statement can now be subject for all to criticize. " -----Just because you disagree with my opinion doesn't mean that I'm being rude. Grow up... You obviously can't handle honesty. I know your kind. Also..you seem to ranble about odd off topic things like winning friends and turning music into videos. I have advice for you. Just say no to drugs. Oh and when I post I KNOW and HOPE that I will be taken literally unless I state otherwise. Stop crying and get over the idea that your opinion is king. From now on i don't ever want you to criticize on this website or disagree with others comments or i'll be there to quote your words from this thread. Enjoy.... lol

Nightwalker
01-28-2008, 14:22
lol Wolf and people confuse honesty with being rude.

You've obviously mastered the art of the biathlon, Dew! :D

Wise Old Owl
02-10-2008, 23:45
spittinpigeon , "Sometimes honesty is a euphemism for rudeness. Yours isn't too bad, but there are people out there who are downright rude, and then say, "hey, I'm just being honest". No, you're cumrag.
Bunny King took the material he had from the trail, and did a pretty good job editing it to music. And it looked like he only used windows movie maker. Maybe you didn't find it amusing, but at least recognize the good job with what was available. " ---And sometimes people don't want or can't handle others honesty unless it suits them. I wasn't being rude. I was being honest....take it or leave it I really don't care. I congradulate him on filming on the trail. I know first hand that it is very difficult to do. I wasn't saying his effort was bad, just his video. It just wasn't funny at all or entertaining to me.

mark swarbrick, "Ms Janet, I want to thank you for finding a good funny video about the Appalachian trail,
It is funny; it shows a lot of effort to turn a piece of music into a video. " --- uuhh do what now ? It takes alot of effort to turn music into a video ? huh ?

mark swarbrick "Mountain Dew, There is no law about being rude to others; feel free to continue to be “Honest.” I found no confusion in your post. I have discovered here on this website that if you have nothing positive to say, than please do not post, keep it to yourself. No need to hijack a thread by “How to win friends and irritate people.” When you post how you feel, you will be taken literally. Your statement can now be subject for all to criticize. " -----Just because you disagree with my opinion doesn't mean that I'm being rude. Grow up... You obviously can't handle honesty. I know your kind. Also..you seem to ranble about odd off topic things like winning friends and turning music into videos. I have advice for you. Just say no to drugs. Oh and when I post I KNOW and HOPE that I will be taken literally unless I state otherwise. Stop crying and get over the idea that your opinion is king. From now on i don't ever want you to criticize on this website or disagree with others comments or i'll be there to quote your words from this thread. Enjoy.... lol

You don't know me, people don't care when they read this thead, and I dont ranble. You like honesty? Piss off.:eek:

Tennessee Viking
02-11-2008, 00:39
Its wabbit season

Mountain Dew
02-11-2008, 03:49
You don't know me, people don't care when they read this thead, and I dont ranble. You like honesty? Piss off.:eek:

You obviously need a new, more accurate trail name. :-?