PDA

View Full Version : Posting Problem

chomp
01-02-2004, 11:19
Not sure for how long, but I have been unable to post to this forum using Mozilla. It was working fine for a while, but some time in the last month or two I have not been able to post successfully. I thought it was an issue with my machine for a while, but its definitely a Mozilla issue. Now, I have to use the dreaded IE to post. Any ideas?

Rain Man
01-02-2004, 12:32
Not sure for how long, but I have been unable to post to this forum using Mozilla. It was working fine for a while, but some time in the last month or two I have not been able to post successfully. I thought it was an issue with my machine for a while, but its definitely a Mozilla issue. Now, I have to use the dreaded IE to post. Any ideas?

Well... I use Mozilla 1.5 and it seems to work fine. If that helps any.

Rain Man

chomp
01-02-2004, 14:11
OK, I was on version 1.4. I upgraded and things seem to be working OK now. Thanks, Rain Man.

bladefreak
01-03-2004, 02:08
:-? I use Apple's Safari browser, which uses the same rendering engine as Mozilla, and it works fine. I would just download a fresh copy of the browser and give it another shot.

P.S.—I too would go to great lenghts to avoid a microsoft product.

sloetoe
01-14-2004, 15:50

### I've got access problems now. Everything was fine when I went hiking December 19th, but when I got back (January 5), I can't bring the front page up at all, and only got on today cuz I was mucking about with some urls and kind of tripped backwards inside. Now, as I try to navigate the forums, I have to click the DEBUG thingie a dozen times per loaded page. Any hints?

attroll
01-14-2004, 22:55
### I've got access problems now. Everything was fine when I went hiking December 19th, but when I got back (January 5), I can't bring the front page up at all, and only got on today cuz I was mucking about with some urls and kind of tripped backwards inside. Now, as I try to navigate the forums, I have to click the DEBUG thingie a dozen times per loaded page. Any hints?
What are you using for a browser? Maybe you cookies have gotten corupt. You may have to go into your internet properties and delete you cookies.