PDA

View Full Version : Work Day at Miss Janet's

Morning Glory
01-31-2008, 13:56
I,along with 4 or 5 of my "non-hiking" friends will be over at Miss Janet's this Saturday, helping her fix up her place so she can get it on the market. Anybody who would like to join us will be quite welcome. She's provided me with a huge list of stuff that needs done...way more than we can handle in one day. Also, maybe we can look into doing another one of these days for her in a couple weeks.

Miss Janet
01-31-2008, 16:05
Well, John, I had to try! No seriously... that was my "punch list" EVERYTHING I have left to do. You were only supposed to pick a project or two to help with! I didn't mean to scare you. I appreciate your desire to help get his old place ready to sell and we are almost there. Almost everything is packed up except the memories!

Morning Glory
01-31-2008, 16:28
Well, John, I had to try! No seriously... that was my "punch list" EVERYTHING I have left to do. You were only supposed to pick a project or two to help with! I didn't mean to scare you. I appreciate your desire to help get his old place ready to sell and we are almost there. Almost everything is packed up except the memories!

You weren't supposed to see this. You had to get all nosey!