PDA

View Full Version : New Members

Hikerhead
01-06-2004, 19:50
It appears the membership has boomed here lately. One feature that we use to have was the ability to see the new members by the date they joined, the newest to the oldest. Some have really nice home pages.

Any chance of having that option added back in.

And welcome to all the new members. :welcome :clap :banana

Streamweaver
01-06-2004, 20:16
It appears the membership has boomed here lately. One feature that we use to have was the ability to see the new members by the date they joined, the newest to the oldest. Some have really nice home pages.

Any chance of having that option added back in.

And welcome to all the new members. :welcome :clap :banana

Just click on Member list ,theres a little button with WWW and a little house next to it ,thats the link to their homepage. Streamweaver

Hikerhead
01-06-2004, 20:40
Just click on Member list ,theres a little button with WWW and a little house next to it ,thats the link to their homepage. Streamweaver

You're right, but there used to be a way to list the members from the newest to the oldest. In other words you could pull up a list of the 50 most newest members.

BTW who was member 2000?

Hikerhead
01-06-2004, 22:33
I solved my own problem (for once). Click Members List and a list of all members comes up in alphabetical order. One column has JOIN DATE. Click on that heading and it bring up the most recent members in order.

A brain is a horrible thing to waiste............

attroll
01-07-2004, 00:47
You can now also click on the persons name that posted and it comes up with a drop down menu and if they have a home page in there profile it will show up in that drop down menu.

Also when a user post it shows there join date on the right of the screen in the post.

ga>me>ak
01-07-2004, 09:17
You can now also click on the persons name that posted and it comes up with a drop down menu and if they have a home page in there profile it will show up in that drop down menu.

Also when a user post it shows there join date on the right of the screen in the post.

You used to see the location of who was posting, did that go away? It was nice to see who was responding and where they were located.

attroll
01-07-2004, 09:24
ga>me>ak

Yes you use to see that and it does not show up now with the new update we put in. But that was the first thing I noticed also. I am going to work on getting that put back once I get WhiteBlaze moved to the new server.

MisterSweetie
01-11-2004, 01:41
Officially my first post here. Been doing a lot of reading up on the threads, and I wanted to say HI, but I didn't feel that it deserved a new thread... :D

So this seems like the perfect spot for me to say HELLO! I'm MisterSweetie.

Hammock Hanger
12-23-2006, 17:24
Just wondering how many of the first 10 members are still hanging around WB??

jlb2012
12-23-2006, 17:48
Just wondering how many of the first 10 members are still hanging around WB??

7 I think (I was #6) but I am not sure since by the u numbers its only 6 - looks like some of the first users were eliminated from the member list

Flexo
12-23-2006, 20:20
I thought I would poke my head back in and say hello again. I tried to get involved here a while back, but work and school had other plans :(

I am eagerly awaiting my upcoming sabbatical from work in 2008 (only 8 weeks, but I am going to stretch it as far as I can) and the completetion of my second degree.

My *celebration* will be a trip back to the east coast to try to tackle the AT.:banana

Hammock Hanger
12-24-2006, 10:16
You could get mauled by a bear,bit by a snake,gored by a bison,fall off a cliff,struck by lightening,shot by a hunter,attacked by fire ants & die. Or stay home on the couch, eat potato chips & die.

I got my husband that shirt.... to tru!!

Hammock Hanger
12-24-2006, 10:17
7 I think (I was #6) but I am not sure since by the u numbers its only 6 - looks like some of the first users were eliminated from the member list

How were you able to look back, I tried but could see where I could find a list by membership date.

Hikerhead
12-24-2006, 12:44
On the member's list go and click on the header "Date Joined". It will sort by newest to oldest or oldest to newest depending on how many times you click on it. It shows me as Hikehead. Something happened a few months after I joined where I couldn't log in under Hikerhead so Easy had to do set it up that way. But now I'm back to Hikerhead.

Kerosene
12-24-2006, 13:03
Just wondering how many of the first 10 members are still hanging around WB??I'm listed at #4, although I don't think that I was in to first 10 of Easy's predecessor site to WhiteBlaze. I still skim new posts every day, although I don't have the time to read or respond as much as I'd like.

Hammock Hanger
12-24-2006, 13:31
Wow, I'm not even in the top 10... I'm #11. However, when everybody was joining it was my B-day (9/3), so guess I was busy with other things, like PRESENTS!!!

That sure was a long time ago. Seems like a lot of the originals are are still here.

TJ aka Teej
12-24-2006, 13:54
On the member's list go and click on the header "Date Joined".
Very cool!
Here's some more time tripping fun:
http://www.archive.org/index.php
You can go back in time to view websites (not everyting on each site is archived) at different points in time, including WhiteBlaze in 2002!

rafe
12-24-2006, 14:05
Very cool!
Here's some more time tripping fun:
http://www.archive.org/index.php
You can go back in time to view websites (not everyting on each site is archived) at different points in time, including WhiteBlaze in 2002!

Funny. Someone mentioned this site to me at a party last night... as a good source for GD concert "bootlegs." If I ever get me an iPod...

Lugnut
12-24-2006, 14:54
I was part of Easy's original group but I can't remember the name of the website. Anyone remember? It might fun to read them.

Jeff
12-25-2006, 08:59
I think it was called www.atforum.net

It was active in the summer of 2002.