PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Dependable Female Hiking Buddy

sanderson
02-11-2008, 20:32
I am on the lookout for a dependable hiking partner. I want to start early March and I would like a partner to hike with for at least the first month or so. Please get back to me. I would appreciate it! [email protected]

Jason of the Woods
02-12-2008, 12:03
My fiance and I are starting on April 4th from Springer. We are only out for a month so you are welcome to come along.

Lilred
02-12-2008, 12:22
This is why we have a women's forum guys. Let's get back to the subject at hand ok? Let's not hijack this into something it's not.......

warraghiyagey
02-12-2008, 12:27
This is why we have a women's forum guys. Let's get back to the subject at hand ok? Let's not hijack this into something it's not.......
Sorry Lilred.:o:):sun

Lilred
02-12-2008, 12:33
no need to be sorry, I thought it was funny too. just don't want to see this go awry.

In answer to the poster's question. I can't, but I bet you'll run into a ton of people starting same time as you. Check out the 2008 hiker thread and see if anyone is starting same day as you.

Rain Man
02-12-2008, 16:49
I am on the lookout for a dependable hiking partner. I want to start early March and I would like a partner to hike with for at least the first month or so.

My daughter was about a year older than you when she started her hike. She had no problem finding quality hiking partners on the trail. So, if you don't have one before your schedule departure date, don't fear. You'll still find someone.

If you'd like to chat with her, let me know and I'll put y'all in touch.

Rain:sunMan

maxNcathy
02-12-2008, 18:40
For safety get in a group of male and female of varied ages. This is so easy to do heading north in spring.