PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day Everyone

Cindy from Indy
02-14-2008, 08:51
Seems like we need a little extra love to go around here on W.B.

"All you need is love" The Beatles................:sun

Gray Blazer
02-14-2008, 08:58
Collards is green
My dog's name is blue
Happy Valentine's Day
I sure do love you.

sheepdog
02-14-2008, 09:22
Right back at you Cindy. Have a good one!! :)GB don't quit your day job.:D

peanuts
02-14-2008, 09:25
really:rolleyes::D
happy valentines day everyone!!!:banana

TOW
02-14-2008, 09:32
I want say Happy Valentines to my dog Sally, I love you so much Sally and I miss you even more...............

And Happy valentines to all my friends here on Whiteblaze too! Here's a big ole hug from The Only Wanderer........

Lone Wolf
02-14-2008, 09:34

i bet Paul feels a lot of love for Heather on this day :D

Gray Blazer
02-14-2008, 10:05
She doesn't have a leg to stand on (well, she has one).

StarLyte
02-14-2008, 10:10
Happy Valetine's Day friends!

I have a problem tho....

I love everybody :sun

Cindy from Indy
02-14-2008, 10:13

I have a problem tho....

That's not a problem! As long as you love yourself too!! :D

Cindy from Indy
02-14-2008, 10:18
Collards is green
My dog's name is blue
Happy Valentine's Day
I sure do love you.

Most blazes R White
Some blazes R Blue
If U like waterfalls
You'll like skinny dippin' too!

brotheral
02-14-2008, 10:41
I WANT TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!! SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE BEND !! THANK GOD !!:welcome

dixicritter
02-14-2008, 10:47
Happy Valentines Day Y'all! :)

Jaybird62
02-14-2008, 11:35
I WANT TO WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !!! SPRING IS JUST AROUND THE BEND !! THANK GOD !!:welcome
Wooohooooo!!!:sunHappy valentines day to all...

warraghiyagey
02-14-2008, 11:42

I have a problem tho....

Best problem to have.
Peace and love all,
Anybody give Tater a hug yet?
:sun

Hooch
02-14-2008, 11:45

She doesn't have a leg to stand on (well, she has one).If a girl with big boobs can get a job at Hooters, where does a girl with one leg get a job at? IHOP! :eek::rolleyes::D

Mags
02-14-2008, 11:47
Ah Valentine's Day...

I could write a not-so-funny take on this blessed day. But what can I say that has not been said by me already. :)
(http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21504&highlight=snowshoe+date)
Instead, I'll just wish everyone a happy day. May your flowers be vibrant, your chocolates tasty and your cards have the appropriate (but not too high) level of schmaltz.

My V-day plans involve earning major karma points by watching the little guy (my 18 mo old "nephew") . My friends can have a date night. I love playing "Uncle Mags"...and I plan on working that fact that I watching an 18 mo old into every date I have from now until next Valentine's Day. ;)

Hooch
02-14-2008, 11:51
Most blazes R White
Some blazes R Blue
If U like waterfalls
You'll like skinny dippin' too!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/ad/wootrock.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

warraghiyagey
02-14-2008, 11:58
If a girl with big boobs can get a job at Hooters, where does a girl with one leg get a job at? IHOP! :eek::rolleyes::D
Eileen's Basement?
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/ad/wootrock.gif

Cindy from Indy
02-14-2008, 12:04
...and I plan on working that fact that I watching an 18 mo old into every date I have from now until next Valentine's Day. ;)

Work it Mags! Work it!!! :D

Mags
02-14-2008, 12:22
Work it Mags! Work it!!! :D

Whatever it takes. ;)

Blissful
02-14-2008, 12:31
Seems like we need a little extra love to go around here on W.B.

That sounds good, Cindy from Indy - as my son Paul Bunyan was in an accident last night in his car - only has had his license three weeks. He had to sneeze (had a cold) ran off the road, hit a road sign. He is not hurt, thank God, but we now have to deal with other things like damage and a huge ticket because he knocked over a road sign. So it's a mixed up Valentines for us emotionally but we are glad to have each other and I am glad for WB too.

Cindy from Indy
02-14-2008, 12:42
That sounds good, Cindy from Indy - as my son Paul Bunyan was in an accident last night in his car - only has had his license three weeks. He had to sneeze (had a cold) ran off the road, hit a road sign. He is not hurt, thank God, but we now have to deal with other things like damage and a huge ticket because he knocked over a road sign. So it's a mixed up Valentines for us emotionally but we are glad to have each other and I am glad for WB too.

Oh Bliss...., I am so sorry to hear that! Thank goodness he's not hurt! But the love is there and that's what counts. Hearts and Hugs to you and yours! :sun

Tinker
02-14-2008, 14:28
Wishing you a peaceful and restful day with your loved ones.

Thanks, Cindy

Lone Wolf
02-14-2008, 14:30
best thing about today is tomorrow all the candy will be 50% off or better

Cindy from Indy
02-14-2008, 14:34

True, but that candy has been out since the day after Christmas! LOL

Bare Bear
02-14-2008, 14:54
Best wishes to all and your sweeties! Spring is coming which means I am wanting to quit work for five or six months and go hike again.....hmmmmmmmmmmm
First two weeks of April at Trail Magic then adios amigos.

Alligator
02-14-2008, 15:11
True, but that candy has been out since the day after Christmas! LOL Hikers don't care. Half of us will be out in the dumpster looking for it come March.

Blissful
02-14-2008, 15:29

Can't wait. Hope they have dark chocolate M&Ms.

brotheral
02-14-2008, 17:49
I was thinking the same thing this afternoon... A dollar saved is a dollar earned..$$$
Happy Trails from "frugal" (not cheap) BrotherAL

wrongway_08
02-14-2008, 18:26
http://bestsmileys.com/valentine1/3.gif http://bestsmileys.com/valentine2/8.gif

Hooch
02-14-2008, 18:34

True, but that candy has been out since the day after Christmas! LOL It's not like the stuff isn't loaded with enough preservatives to keep it good til the next century. :D

Jack Tarlin
02-14-2008, 18:40
Well, a hiker's life isn't exactly conducive to steady relationships and romance.

In other words, we're single again in Hanover this year.

But in lieu of a personal sweetie, here's my personal salute to some of the great ladies of the Trail. In no particular order:

To Mrs. Peoples in Hampton
Mrs. Ron Haven in Franklin
Ms. Janet in Erwin
Ms. Gypsy in Damascus
Ms. Dot in Damascus
Ms. Brenda at the Rendezvous in Pearisburg
Ms. Laurie Wright at the Outfitters in Harpers Ferry
Ms. Laurie P. at the ATC office
Ms. Vicki in the Doyle Hotel in Duncannon
Ms. Honey at The Cabin in Andover

Happy Valentine's Day, ladies, and have a great one!

Oh, and also to you, Dix!

envirodiver
02-14-2008, 18:40

Glad he's not hurt. My teenage daughter was in a very bad wreck on the intertstate and walked away from it. What a blessing. Don't play the "what if" game. I assure you it ain't healthy.

envirodiver
02-14-2008, 18:42
Oh yeah Happy Valentines Day to you and yourn