PDA

View Full Version : Rei...

nick.macek
02-16-2008, 23:21
Does anyone else have an REI card and if so do you know around when the divedends appear??? I am looking at getting last year's 2-man quarter dome and wanted to use it.

Thanks.

--Nick--

Jason of the Woods
02-16-2008, 23:23
Get the three man. You get much more room and it doesn't weigh much more. I love mine.

Jimmers
02-16-2008, 23:25
Usually the beginning of March. You don't have to wait in the mail either, you can log into REI.com and log in using your member id# to see how much you get.

Pokey2006
02-16-2008, 23:55
Where on the website can you do that? I'm looking around, and can't find anyplace on the site that shows you the dividend. Or is it too soon to check it online?

Jimmers
02-17-2008, 00:17
Where on the website can you do that? I'm looking around, and can't find anyplace on the site that shows you the dividend. Or is it too soon to check it online?

Sorry, I forget exactly. It's been a year. :o
But this works as well, even if it's a PITA:
Add an item to the shopping basket (Make it expensive, you're not buying it, you just need to get to the review purchases page).

Proceed to checkout. After your billing and shipping address is a box to check to apply your dividend. Check the box

Click continue, then choose the shipping. The next page (review purchases) will tell you how much your dividend took off the purchase. (dividend applied).

Just remember to remove the item from your cart before leaving!:)