PDA

View Full Version : Episode #17, Hoover Trail, Trail Magic and COLD weather coming.....

Lion King
02-20-2008, 18:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdCgEgdP7Xc

Enjoy and thanks for watching:sun

peanuts
02-20-2008, 21:16
bravo:jump:jump:jump:jump

tazie
02-20-2008, 21:52
These are great- enjoyed very much, a true touch of Americana.. I liked the Hoover history lesson and the surprise breakfast for you. Good luck to Waterloo! Thanks so much for sharing.

the goat
02-20-2008, 23:42
dude, nice!

keep 'em coming.....

Pedaling Fool
02-20-2008, 23:51
That was great trail magic!

Lion King
02-21-2008, 13:45
These are great- enjoyed very much, a true touch of Americana.. I liked the Hoover history lesson and the surprise breakfast for you. Good luck to Waterloo! Thanks so much for sharing.

Yeah, that Breakfast was awesome!

Image, waking up in a cow field on a low degree temp day and to have coffee and a feast like that outside your tent..man.

Makes me hungry just thinking about it.

Where's a Dennys when you need one?

Lion King
02-21-2008, 13:47
dude, nice!

keep 'em coming.....

Thanks

Next Clip will be my Obama segment I think...if I remember right as to where I was heading through Iowa then...

Im loving Colorado still...for about 2 weeks more then Kansas...Nebraska's Ankle.

big_muddy
02-21-2008, 13:58
I grew up around there, I remember biking the Hoover Trail when it first opened. I believe you also did the Cedar Valley Nature Trail, great trail on an old rail bed (not sure how great for backpacking).

Lion King
02-21-2008, 14:02
I grew up around there, I remember biking the Hoover Trail when it first opened. I believe you also did the Cedar Valley Nature Trail, great trail on an old rail bed (not sure how great for backpacking).

Yes indeed.

Pavement hurts a little though, but it beats walking in the road.

wrongway_08
02-21-2008, 14:11
Great videos!!!! Hmmm, when can I buy the complete collection? That would be awesome to have, would be a great learning tool for kids in school to.

Lion King
02-21-2008, 14:16
Great videos!!!! Hmmm, when can I buy the complete collection? That would be awesome to have, would be a great learning tool for kids in school to.

With the exception of my cursing from time to time;), which I will keep out of the final edit...where I can.

Hopefully a book/DVD multimedia package will be available by Fall/Winter of 2008...if I can edit and finish it all that fast and whenever the hell I can get done with this long ass trail.