PDA

View Full Version : WhiteBlaze.net Patch

Joel Rash
01-10-2004, 12:46
Hey ATTROLL, just got my patches in the mail today. Fantastic! For folks that haven't seen them, they are reproductions of the WhiteBlaze banner at the top of the page. I'd encourage everyone to order a couple and wear them with pride - it will help spread the word about this site and let you meet your fellow surfers when you see them on the trail (or more likely at Trail Days). Be sure and throw in a few extra bucks if you can afford it, do your part to support a trail resource just as you support the trail. Joel

brian
01-10-2004, 13:41
Hey ATTROLL, just got my patches in the mail today. Fantastic! For folks that haven't seen them, they are reproductions of the WhiteBlaze banner at the top of the page. I'd encourage everyone to order a couple and wear them with pride - it will help spread the word about this site and let you meet your fellow surfers when you see them on the trail (or more likely at Trail Days). Be sure and throw in a few extra bucks if you can afford it, do your part to support a trail resource just as you support the trail. Joel

Yeah, mine looks great! It will go on my Gearskin as soon as I have time!

Brian
Future Thru Hiker 2013