PDA

View Full Version : Journals

CaseyB
02-21-2008, 14:06
Can anyone think of a journal from someone who started NB relatively late? I'm starting a section hike early May and would just like to read about others' experiences around that time. Rather that sift through umpteen journals I figured one of y'all might think of one, thanks.

TOW
02-21-2008, 14:11
go to http://trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=6399

Almost There
02-21-2008, 14:13
Where are you hiking? I always do my sections in June, but does you no good if you are hiking places I have never been or hiked around that time.

CaseyB
02-21-2008, 14:39
Where are you hiking? I always do my sections in June, but does you no good if you are hiking places I have never been or hiked around that time.
Springer-Dams

CaseyB
02-21-2008, 14:44
go to http://trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=6399
Been read'n Rock's. Don't think he fits my timeframe. Perhaps you misread "lately" out of "late" in my org. post?

Almost There
02-21-2008, 14:44
Well, I hiked Davenport Gap to Hot Springs and Erwin to Kincora last summer in the middle of June if that helps at all, I have journals for all my summer hikes but you'd have to sort thru them as I include the whole year's worth of hiking. Otherwise just go through and you can find other journals, just takes a little time.

buff_jeff
02-21-2008, 14:59
Can anyone think of a journal from someone who started NB relatively late? I'm starting a section hike early May and would just like to read about others' experiences around that time. Rather that sift through umpteen journals I figured one of y'all might think of one, thanks.

Where are you starting? I'm starting around that time from Springer to Harper's Ferry.

CaseyB
02-21-2008, 15:04
Where are you starting? I'm starting around that time from Springer to Harper's Ferry.
See you out there, Springer May 3rd NB to Dams.

Lilred
02-21-2008, 19:03
I start my sections in late may or early june. You can read my journals at the link. hope it helps. I've sectioned Springer to Catawba so far. the 2005 journal is from around standing indian to erwin, 2006 is from erwin to Bland, and last years is bland to catawba.