Look at what is posted http://www.flaglerfilms.com/video1.htm

You may seem some familiar faces.

Damn...I miss the trail. :(

Almost There
02-21-2008, 14:41
Look at what is posted http://www.flaglerfilms.com/video1.htm

You may seem some familiar faces.

Damn...I miss the trail. :(

I hear ya'! I haven't been out hiking in Colorado since I was about 12. Used to hike in the area where the Colo. Trail comes over Copper Mountain.

Anyways, I just ordered it, and that reminds me, I use Flagler's AT movie in my Geography class, and the first disc started cracking in the center, I have used it quite a bit...I emailed them over at Flagler films about what I had to do to replace the first disc(I was willing to pay)and they sent me a whole new copy of the movie free of charge.

Looking forward to getting it and watchin' the film!

Mags
02-21-2008, 14:54
I spent some time with Mark (and Karma) when I did the CDT.

Good guy.

taildragger
02-21-2008, 15:31
bagh, that was the last thing I needed to see today. I'm already having the pre-PCT jitters (May is too far away). And all this longing for hiking is not helping my plans to go to med school.

No Belay
02-21-2008, 21:51
Mags, What kinda snowpak is there this year. If the weather we've had here is any indication, it must be balls to wall on the Divide and in the Wind.

ScottP
02-22-2008, 15:10
The end of winter is always so long...

Mags
02-22-2008, 15:55
Mags, What kinda snowpak is there this year. If the weather we've had here is any indication, it must be balls to wall on the Divide and in the Wind.

About 130% on average overall in Colorado. Through the roof in the San Juans!

No Belay
02-22-2008, 17:59
Needed a good recharge. Hate to slow the hike but I hope it comes off slow. Allot of good trail work done in the last 2 years will be at risk.

Nean
02-22-2008, 18:14
Eyes gots da fever!:eek: I hope to finally meet you at the ruck next weekend Mags. My friend from Boulder and I plan to hike the CT this year. Check us out at hikeforcancer.com :)

Mags
02-22-2008, 18:21
Eyes gots da fever!:eek: I hope to finally meet you at the ruck next weekend Mags. My friend from Boulder and I plan to hike the CT this year. Check us out at hikeforcancer.com :)

Cool beans! Your buddy and I spoke on the phone. Looks like he is ready to go!

It will be a pleasure to finally meet you!

Egads
02-23-2008, 08:20
Mags,

Good link. Planning on hiking the CDT through Glacier NP & Waterton NP this summer. I'd love to thru it, but work & family prevails.

Thanks for the info you sent earlier.

Egads

Almost There
03-06-2008, 11:39
Finished watching the Flagler film on the CDT last night, got me thinking of leavin the AT for a little while to hit sections of the CDT, the scenery in it is breathtaking to say the least.

I highly recommend this film, and there are people in it that many of us know such as Bald Eagle, Spiritwalker, Spur, Skittles, etc. Mags even makes an appearance!!! Very cool video about his hike this time around instead of how to hike it.

Mags
03-06-2008, 12:08
Mags even makes an appearance!!! Very cool video about his hike this time around instead of how to hike it.

I am??!! Wow! They filmed me..but I did not realize I'm in it. :)

I am surprised I did not ruin the camera with my bearded mug. :D

Mags
03-06-2008, 12:11
Mags,

Good link. Planning on hiking the CDT through Glacier NP & Waterton NP this summer. I'd love to thru it, but work & family prevails.

Thanks for the info you sent earlier.

Egads

Any time out there is a blessing! Enjoy!

Almost There
03-06-2008, 12:19
I am??!! Wow! They filmed me..but I did not realize I'm in it. :)

I am surprised I did not ruin the camera with my bearded mug. :D

You were quite shaggy! I'll give ya' that.:D