PDA

View Full Version : Spring '09 section hiking VA

Ch4d
02-22-2008, 08:03
I'll be section hiking VA in the spring of '09 but it's time for me to start planning and soon will be time to start drying out food. I'm looking for some company on this journey. I love coldweather so I will probably be starting late february to early march sometime. Though I am somewhat open about what month I pick.

-Ch4d

DAKS
02-22-2008, 08:06
welcome to WB:welcome

Creek Dancer
02-22-2008, 08:20
Another Richmonder! Welcome to the monkey house!

Cookerhiker
02-22-2008, 14:27
I'll be section hiking VA in the spring of '09 but it's time for me to start planning and soon will be time to start drying out food. I'm looking for some company on this journey. I love coldweather so I will probably be starting late february to early march sometime. Though I am somewhat open about what month I pick.

-Ch4d

Welcome to White Blaze! Section hiking VA, cold weather, late Feb/early March? Sounds familiar - check this out. (http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=89307)

Ch4d
02-22-2008, 18:37
haha thanks everybody for the welcome :D I'll be hiking up in shenandoah np for a day within the next two weeks if anyone is interested in possibly joining up.

Cherokee Bill
02-23-2008, 16:02
:welcomeI live in Forest, Va, just on the edge of Lynchburg. About 20-miles from the AT. So if you are hiking VA in WARMER times contact me. I have 3-day week-ends every other week. Been hiking the AT for 20+ years. Have not thru-hiked as yet as I am still working for a living. WIll retire in 4-years, then it's GA-MN.:banana Hopr to do the Snenandoah NP end of June-first of July 08:D