PDA

View Full Version : Rei Pa/nj

GratefulHike
02-27-2008, 19:47
hey all, as everyone should already be well aware, rei released divedent checks. wahoo, i only got a couple of bucks cause i am cheap and won't buy anything at full retail price. for those of you in the PA/NJ area, i have never been to the REI in marlton, can anyone give me an opinion on which is better? marlton or coshohocken store???

Turd Burner
02-27-2008, 21:21
You only got a couple bucks cause your wife doesn't let you spend any money. Go to Marlton. She will never find you there. :D

GratefulHike
02-27-2008, 21:27
she ain't the boss of me

camojack
02-27-2008, 22:10
hey all, as everyone should already be well aware, rei released divedent checks. wahoo, i only got a couple of bucks cause i am cheap and won't buy anything at full retail price. for those of you in the PA/NJ area, i have never been to the REI in marlton, can anyone give me an opinion on which is better? marlton or coshohocken store???
The Conshohocken store is only a few miles from me, and closer to you as well if your profile location is accurate.

I've never been to the Marlton store, but would suspect that they carry the exact same products, so why drive an extra 30 miles?

Personally, I try to avoid South Jersey anyway; the part of NJ where the AT passes through is another matter entirely...

Foyt20
02-27-2008, 23:58
The difference between the MArlton and the Conshe store are the layout and floorplan of the store. Otherwise they are the only two i have ever been to, so i may have a skewed opinion, but i think that they are pretty close. But I like marlton more ;)

Wise Old Owl
02-28-2008, 00:08
You only got a couple bucks cause your wife doesn't let you spend any money. Go to Marlton. She will never find you there. :D

Wow, I thought I was a bit crass... that was close to home for me too. I like gear but in case you didn't notice REI is not competitive and the refund is what it is all about. Some people need to defend others. I understand the joke, but are you married?

If you don't get this please just PM me... I spend a lot at REI and I have been married 23 years.

GratefulHike
02-28-2008, 07:03
Thanks Wise, so the stock should be just as good at both!

Turd is just a cranky dude cause his wife bosses him around and probably gives him a beating from time to time.

EricSJNH
03-03-2008, 18:29
I've never been to the Conshohocken REI but have been to the Marlton one plenty of times. An EMS and a L.L. Bean are located in the Promenade shopping center, right across the street from the Marlton REI..maybe you could turn the trip into an epic 3-venue gear shopping spree!