PDA

View Full Version : Hobojoe is my hero

Chaco Taco
02-29-2008, 13:36
I want to hear some stories from those of you that have met probably one of the greatest people I have ever been around and one of my closest friends, Hobojoe or as we call him around the house, The Irish Jesus.

Wonder
02-29-2008, 13:37
Apparently we had a great time at Trail Daze......but, being that it was trail days, my memory is a little fuzzy.:-? Tell that boy to post a better pic on myspace! I'm good on faces :sun

Almost There
02-29-2008, 14:30
Hiked with him and the lady not to be named back in Summer 06. We hiked together for a day or two and the last night we camped by Peddlar Creek. Magic Thumb and I had already set up our tents and we were eating dinner thinking they had stayed back at Punchbowl Shelter, but we saw the headlamps coming down off the mountain and in walked Joe. I just remember talking about whatever, think he was walking home that year, and listening to The Grateful Dead on their IPOD, they had mini-speakers. Some hammock campers came in around midnight and set up. The next morning we took our time packing up and Joe stood on the bridge playing his guitar for all of us while we got going. I will say this, never seen somone move so fluidly after enjoyin' some herbal refreshment.

hobojoe
02-29-2008, 14:33
I spent a romantic night with him last evening.
Wonder, We drove around with ya at hardcore last year. And camped out at laurel falls. Remember? "the redneck girl lost her flipflop and stepped on a poptop" Me and trash barrel carol were friends of sil's.

hobojoe
02-29-2008, 14:36
I hear colonel chaco can eat a whole phone book and rip an airplane in half.

Wonder
02-29-2008, 15:09
It's all coming back to me now.........OH CRAP! That was a crazy ride if I remember correctly. Who many people did we fit in that car?

hobojoe
02-29-2008, 15:16
5 hikers one cute dog. I think gaya was there right?

Chaco Taco
02-29-2008, 15:53
I hear colonel chaco can eat a whole phone book and rip an airplane in half.

Ill eat YO FACE!!!!!

Chaco Taco
02-29-2008, 15:55
Hiked with him and the lady not to be named back in Summer 06. We hiked together for a day or two and the last night we camped by Peddlar Creek. Magic Thumb and I had already set up our tents and we were eating dinner thinking they had stayed back at Punchbowl Shelter, but we saw the headlamps coming down off the mountain and in walked Joe. I just remember talking about whatever, think he was walking home that year, and listening to The Grateful Dead on their IPOD, they had mini-speakers. Some hammock campers came in around midnight and set up. The next morning we took our time packing up and Joe stood on the bridge playing his guitar for all of us while we got going. I will say this, never seen somone move so fluidly after enjoyin' some herbal refreshment.

You should see how fluidly he is when....... oh Im not saying that. I need your disclaimer Joe:bse

Wonder
02-29-2008, 16:10
YEp Gaia was there.....I thought that there were 2 dogs though. Katy(Uncle SIllys dog) and another.....I don't know. I got to ride shotgun:D

hobojoe
03-03-2008, 17:21
Please place thread in sensitive topics........

Chaco Taco
03-03-2008, 17:39
Why you gotta be so sensitive Joe:jump

hobojoe
03-04-2008, 17:35
Rug burn...

Chaco Taco
03-04-2008, 20:29
got strawberries on your knees yet???