PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Monday 31st of March?(approach trail)

Zachayak
02-29-2008, 15:49
So much to get ready in so little time! Is anyone else out there going to be leaving around this time? If so let me know, it'd sure be nice to meet some new trail friends. I'm still working out some planning, procrastination, what can I say, I work better under pressure. There are so many ends to get tied up when you're planning to be gone for about half a year. I'll be hitting up the Springfest bluegrass festival down in Live Oak, FL that weekend before I head out. I'll be leaving from the Suwannee River headed up to the Blue Ridge mountain in just 31 days time.

Many Blessings!

Johnny Thunder
02-29-2008, 15:55
So much to get ready in so little time! Is anyone else out there going to be leaving around this time? If so let me know, it'd sure be nice to meet some new trail friends. I'm still working out some planning, procrastination, what can I say, I work better under pressure. There are so many ends to get tied up when you're planning to be gone for about half a year. I'll be hitting up the Springfest bluegrass festival down in Live Oak, FL that weekend before I head out. I'll be leaving from the Suwannee River headed up to the Blue Ridge mountain in just 31 days time.

Many Blessings!

Zach,

I'm 24 hours behind you. See you in Georgia!

nightshaded
02-29-2008, 23:12

Many Blessings!

going to be on springer on the first with my partner, oatmeal...see you there.
bone lady

Tinker
02-29-2008, 23:36
If you have a tough time with the approach trail, don't despair, it gets easier day by day as you get into shape.

Venture
03-02-2008, 16:47
I will be on my way up the approach trail on the 1st of April, hope to see you somewhere up the trail!

CursedKarma
03-02-2008, 17:00
I will be starting at Bly and heading south to springer in the 29th. Hope to maybe See you in passing. Maybe Neels gap?

NakedSasquatch
03-04-2008, 14:46
I'll be heading out the 29th at Springer (hopefully - saving money is a pain). So I'll see you out there. I'm sure you'll have no problem catching up with me! lol

Jack Tarlin
03-04-2008, 14:50
Zach:

If you're leaving 31 March/1 April you'll make about 30 new friends your first might on Springer, and many more the next night at Hawk Mountain. This is a very popular starting time and I'm sure you'll meet some great people.

Good luck!

Chaco Taco
03-04-2008, 19:39
Zach:

If you're leaving 31 March/1 April you'll make about 30 new friends your first might on Springer, and many more the next night at Hawk Mountain. This is a very popular starting time and I'm sure you'll meet some great people.

Good luck!

Geez Jack you are gettin me all excitted. :banana