PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to all

Programbo
03-02-2008, 23:34
I know a lot of the NOBO hikers are heading out now or soon and I wanted to take this opportunity to wish one and all a wonderful journey and the best of luck for a happy and healthy trip!..I was down in Harpers Ferry today and it was a beautiful sunny fairly warm day and I wondered how many of you would find yourselves crossing the railroad bridge over the Potomac many months from now...Just remember to take it slow at the start and not get discouraged if things are harder than you expected at first..It`s not a race so take your time and make sure you find some nice people to team up with as it can get lonelier than you may expect up on the trail..I think that may send more people home early than anything physical so be prepared..Hang in there and you`ll find your stride and your place in the big picture! :)

xanadu
03-03-2008, 08:08
Thanks.......... I'll be heading out in a few weeks.

Frolicking Dinosaurs
03-03-2008, 09:05
I'd like to join Sara in giving well wishes to all who have or are heading out to thru-hike or planning to complete section hikes this year.

Blissful
03-03-2008, 12:31
To all 2008 Hikers - Have a wonderful time out there. Quite an adventure and one you will never forget. :)