PDA

View Full Version : Attention: 2008 Thru-hikers!

Neurosis
03-03-2008, 14:31
A few days ago I traveled to Boston for a job interview in regards to employment in AMC huts of the White Mountains. I'll find out Saturday March 7th, if I got the position or not, but im pretty confident Ive got it. Either way my name is Steve and you should all stop by and say "hey" and more then likely get some free food and a place to stay. I'll keep you all updated on if I get the position and which hut specifically i'll be working in. Otherwise enjoy the trail!!!

warraghiyagey
03-03-2008, 19:00
Good luck Steve! Hope you find yourself at Madison or Lakes of the Clouds. Becky has been Hutmaster there the last two years and she is a great person.:sun
Try not to be so neurotic.:p

Lone Wolf
03-03-2008, 19:03
A few days ago I traveled to Boston for a job interview in regards to employment in AMC huts of the White Mountains. I'll find out Saturday March 7th, if I got the position or not, but im pretty confident Ive got it. Either way my name is Steve and you should all stop by and say "hey" and more then likely get some free food and a place to stay. I'll keep you all updated on if I get the position and which hut specifically i'll be working in. Otherwise enjoy the trail!!!

do your future employers know you'll be giving away free food and a place to stay? any and all hikers get this too? :-?

warraghiyagey
03-03-2008, 19:09
For the simple price of folding blankets and sweeping blue or maroon dust from the corners of the bunkrooms??