PDA

View Full Version : C2c

chris
01-15-2004, 14:41
For those interested, my friend Andy (AT 02, Paul Revere) is attempting the C2C trail this year. He is leaving in a few weeks and is expecting to be out fo 9 months. The C2C trail is not really a trail, but more of a route which stitches together a footpath from the Atlantic to the Pacific, from Gaspe to Alva, using the IAT, AT, Long Trail, North County Trail, the CDT, and the Pacific Northwest trail, with some bigs gaps in between. It hasn't been hiked (section or thru) and the distance is somewhere around 7000 miles. I may join him for 3000 miles or so this summer. He has a bunch of info at www.c2c-route.org.

Spirit Walker
01-15-2004, 16:01
Thanks for the information. That's one I'd like to do in a few years. It will be fun to follow his journey. I know Brian Robinson was thinking about doing this one too.

JojoSmiley
01-18-2004, 11:23
Hi, just curious, when is this hike going to begin? My husband, Nomad98 and I are starting the NCT in March in S. Ohio. Maybe we will see you out there?
How have you found maps to the areas of the NCT?
Jojo and Nomad98
Savor the Moments! :sun

chris
01-18-2004, 15:41
Andy is starting in western PA and heading west, sometime in early February. If I were to join him, it would be somewhere in MN, heading west to the Pacific. However, alot depends on the winter conditions in Michigan, which might cause him to flip back to PA and head east. Whether or not I join him is still very much up in the air at this point. Andy has done all the research for this and the idea of hiking with him only came up a little while ago. So, I haven't looked at maps or anything of the sort at this point.