PDA

View Full Version : advice or concerns??? Want to talk on the phone?

skyhiker2
03-05-2008, 11:51
Hello 08's,,,

I went thru in 07,, I was planing on going back to do some trail magic, but it looks like I'll be moving cross country instead.

When I was getting ready for my hike I had a lot questions. (for which I got many different answers via the i-net) I really just wanted to talk to someone on the phone but never asked. I was very experienced in back-packing for a week or two but not the whole idea of thru-hiking,, and yes it's alot different... "in my opinion" ---

Everyone has an opinion as to what is best,, and many people will tell you that there opinion is fact.. "Well it's not" and most of us know that. However hindsight being 20/20;;; I now have the capability to answer "almost" any question. Because if I haven't done it. I've seen it.

So I'm willing to candidly talk to any 08 thru-hiker on the phone to help answer your questions or concerns.. I realized that is just simply what I needed before I left. If you think this is something that would help you out send me a pm with your number and I'll either call you,, or send you my number so you can call me.. Also I'm not working for the next 3 weeks so I've got all the time in the world to talk to you about hiking the AT..

Ok anything else ,,, we can talk about on the phone...

Oh, and about me,,, 30 years old,, male, educated,, and way down earth..