PDA

View Full Version : A Slew of Thru's!!!!

Survivor Dave
03-06-2008, 20:44
I stopped by the Hiker Hostel and ran into these fine folks! They are all in great spirits and everyone is raring to head on down the Trail tomorrow.

Picture below.....

From L>R:

V-8, Auntie Mame, Bananas, Pops, Limestone and Carla, Newt, and Mad Hatter(formerly Lizincali)

I believe most of them have Trail Journals at www.trailjournals.com (http://www.trailjournals.com).

Hike on y'all!

SD

Blissful
03-06-2008, 20:48
Yeah! Limestone is back out! Hope he completes it this year (and with his wife).

Just wish the weather was better for them all, sigh.

mweinstone
03-06-2008, 20:53
im jelouse. i hate you. you all suck. i love you all and hope you fall. not at all but im so raw. cannot all? hike till fall? and change the leaves with a switch of a flip flop and rain drops. we all hope you all hope you all make it you all . yall.

Ron Haven
03-06-2008, 21:27
I stopped by the Hiker Hostel and ran into these fine folks! They are all in great spirits and everyone is raring to head on down the Trail tomorrow.

Picture below.....

From L>R:

V-8, Auntie Mame, Bananas, Pops, Limestone and Carla, Newt, and Mad Hatter(formerly Lizincali)

I believe most of them have Trail Journals at www.trailjournals.com (http://www.trailjournals.com).

Hike on y'all!

SDDave any idea how many has passed Neels gap so far.

Flush2wice
03-06-2008, 21:46
There oughta be a law that says you can't have a trail name until you get 100 miles under your belt.

Marta
03-06-2008, 21:52
It's supposed to be pretty chilly Saturday night. Should give the '08s something to talk about.

Survivor Dave
03-06-2008, 22:18
After leaving Neels Gap today, It's been overflowing pretty much everyday there, but they have places to accomodate. The Hiker Hostel is busting at the seams as well and have other alternate places for hikers as well. Hang on tight, it's gonna be a madhouse in '08!

SD

Auntie Mame
03-07-2008, 10:25
Thanks for the great shot, Dave, and for showing up at HH for a hug and a mug shot. I've met so many people here who had formerly been Trailjournals or Whiteblaze connections. Its a rainy day today, but a squadron went out to do Woody to Neel's today. I am SO impressed with the spirit and wit of the '08 hikers heading north. :banana

Roots
03-07-2008, 11:13
Thanks for the great shot, Dave, and for showing up at HH for a hug and a mug shot. I've met so many people here who had formerly been Trailjournals or Whiteblaze connections. Its a rainy day today, but a squadron went out to do Woody to Neel's today. I am SO impressed with the spirit and wit of the '08 hikers heading north. :banana

Hey Auntie Mame!!! I sure hope you are on the mend. I've been following along with your progress on trailjournals. Glad you and V8 were able to get out and hike some the past few days. Good luck!!!:sun