PDA

View Full Version : Bus Ride

partinj
03-08-2008, 13:43
I see that more than a few are leaving in april i leave on april 5 juat wonder if any of you are gone to be taking the greyhound bus down. if you are mabye we can ride down toget. My bus leave washington Dc at 9:00pm
first layover is in Richmond Va 40min The next is in Charlotte Nc. 1:00hr.
Pm me or you can email me at [email protected] see you on the trail
only 27 dauys left
:banana:banana:banana:banana

Dirty Harry
03-15-2008, 17:36
We just got off a 25 hour bus ride from Milwaukee Wi. It was horable, I thought it would be, but much worse then I thought. keep an eye on your bag when transfering, and bring food, we didnt eat for about 11, 12 hours once we got on the bus.

Dholmblad
03-19-2008, 10:25
I made that same ride last year, very sketchy. And the Richmond stop is really bad. But all in all I got to my destination for only $30:dance:

horicon
03-19-2008, 13:44
The bus is ok but I also like the train.

BT

Appalachian Tater
03-19-2008, 13:47
Definitely make sure you have food, water, earplugs, something to read or some puzzles, something to listen to, earplugs, and don't sit near the bathroom. It's a good time to go through all your old magazines one last time before tossing them. If you sit near the driver you may have less trouble with people talking loud on their cell phones. And don't forget earplugs.

partinj
03-19-2008, 14:01
yet use to ride the greyhound a lot alway had earplugs and food to eat normal took hard boil eggs to and sometime tunefish sandwichs to and MM and coffee in case you can tell love my coffee

Dholmblad
03-19-2008, 15:27
Some dude got pulled off the bus by the police at the Richmond station when I rode the GH a year ago.... good times