PDA

View Full Version : "Vegus, Stride, Amazon Woman......."

TOW
03-10-2008, 11:32
Ran into Amazon Woman, Stride, and Vagus this morning at MoJo's Coffee Shop as they were preparing to continue their northbound thru. They told me that they had hiked in with Hopeful on Saturday.

double j
03-10-2008, 23:46
i was just reading her trail journal last night amazon woman that is

Cuffs
03-11-2008, 11:02
I did too, but this is not the AmazonWoman of WB (who has gone to the last 2 SoRucks...) Sounds like this other AW is having a great trip so far tho!

D'Artagnan
03-11-2008, 13:12
I did too, but this is not the AmazonWoman of WB (who has gone to the last 2 SoRucks...) Sounds like this other AW is having a great trip so far tho!

I'm glad you clarified. I thought maybe Julie had gotten a jump on her plans.

jlb2012
03-11-2008, 13:26
last I heard Julie had sold her maps and was not hiking the AT this year

Dancer
03-12-2008, 13:19
Hey y'all,

The hiker mentioned above is not me. My plans have changed again this year and I will not be thru-hiking. I am hoping for some quality time with the trail. Dealing with the residual effects of my car accident this fall and a few other issues.

Good luck to Amazon Woman though, I might have to get another trail name!

Julie

TOW
03-12-2008, 20:50
Hey y'all,

The hiker mentioned above is not me. My plans have changed again this year and I will not be thru-hiking. I am hoping for some quality time with the trail. Dealing with the residual effects of my car accident this fall and a few other issues.

Good luck to Amazon Woman though, I might have to get another trail name!

Julie
I should have mentioned that, but that's why I wrote her name out as "Amazon Woman."