PDA

View Full Version : Where's Matthewski?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

camojack
08-25-2008, 15:01
veger, damaged spaceprobe voyager returned from deep space to find the creator.
Like I said... ;)

trailangelmary
08-25-2008, 17:51
I was making blueberry pancakes for my daughter this morning but found I was out of baking powder. When I told her I needed to go to the neighbor's to borrow some, she thought I said I needed BACON powder. I thought of Matt. :D
I was out of baking powder in the midst of making Amish Friendship Bread. You can make baking powder - Read here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baking_powder) for the substitutions for baking powder.

And also, then if you cook and dehydrate and crumble to add to your mixture, some bacon then you could have Bacon Powder!!! LOL!

jessicacomp
08-26-2008, 21:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aJ6bTnco00&feature=related

trailangelmary
08-26-2008, 22:40
That was great Two Beers. Thanks for the link. Oh, what is the name of this thread? We're not off topic are we. Oh, it's okay. It's the Matthewski thread. Matthewski is bacon!
Hope he gets a chance to watch that.

mweinstone
08-27-2008, 07:00
later ill watch now ill kid. mary and jack. i want you all to put the image of trail angel mary and baltimore jack tarlin in your mind. have them standing next to each other smileing. now switch their heads. see? thats freakin weird man.

wakapak
08-27-2008, 08:08
later ill watch now ill kid. mary and jack. i want you all to put the image of trail angel mary and baltimore jack tarlin in your mind. have them standing next to each other smileing. now switch their heads. see? thats freakin weird man.

you're freakin weird man!!! but we love you Matty!! :D

trailangelmary
08-27-2008, 08:53
Ok, here's my attempt to photoshop that!!

the goat
08-27-2008, 12:08

oh....my.....god, that is effing classic!!!:D

mweinstone
09-02-2008, 06:22
now switch these heads and bodys. bob peoples and marsha starlyte. now driveby and pat from the doyal. and finaly, i want you all to imagine switching the heads and bodys of two beers and johnney thunder.

mweinstone
09-02-2008, 06:37
heres where mathewskis at. my plans to thruhike every year till death are intact. my art should sell for millions soon. then i will endow the trail. shelters will be better. made of stainless steel and designed by the coolest archetects. and springs will be flavored. and towns will all be painted red. and people will greet hikers with gifts of sex.

jessicacomp
09-02-2008, 08:20
now switch these heads and bodys. bob peoples and marsha starlyte. now driveby and pat from the doyal. and finaly, i want you all to imagine switching the heads and bodys of two beers and johnney thunder.

switch the heads AND bodies? Then we would look, like, no different. come on matt.
are you going to the gathering? and regardless, when can i come to philly to visit?

Bearpaw88
09-02-2008, 16:49

That is freaking hysterical!

Serial 07
09-30-2008, 00:05
matthewski...don't make me beg...email my butt so we can talk...i miss ya buddy! serial:

[email protected]

Lotus08
12-12-2008, 11:33
89 pages on this guy. Matthewski, you are one popular dude on the trail. Pleasure meeting you out there. Hope youre well.
Peace

camojack
12-12-2008, 20:51
89 pages on this guy. Matthewski, you are one popular dude on the trail. Pleasure meeting you out there. Hope youre well.
Peace
I spoke to him briefly on the phone today, so (as of this morning anyway) he's still alive... ;)

mweinstone
12-13-2008, 08:02
lotus your hot. i love and want and must have you. all over this page if nessesary.i lost your number.love me. xoxoxoxomatty.

Rockhound
12-13-2008, 13:43
hey,Matty, hope to see you at the Earth Day gathering. We were thinking of making up some flyers and were wondering if we could put your name, along with whatever band we get, as entertainment. after all, you are always so very entertaining.

camojack
02-26-2009, 08:08
The title of this thread was something I was trying to find out in a dream I had recently.

I was hiking barefoot uphill, through a pine forest, on some blacktop that was the A.T. and couldn't find the boy.
(Supposedly I was on the A.T.; it was a dream, after all)

At one point, the A.T. was routed through a linear shopping center.

Then, it went through some corridors (and staircases) with double blazes indicating each of many turns.

It was also running down the median strip of some highway for a while.

After that, I wound up in a 7 story conical shelter with outfitters and vendors on the lower level...but no Matthewski.

Where is that boy...and what the HELL is a dream like that supposed to mean?! :confused:
(C'mon Lone Wolf, chime in with some "pithy" smartass remark... ;))

Jester2000
03-02-2009, 19:54
...and what the HELL is a dream like that supposed to mean?! :confused:
(C'mon Lone Wolf, chime in with some "pithy" smartass remark... ;))

Since Lone Wolf is under the weather, I'll chime in his stead.

A dream like that probably means you're bat**** crazy.

And no, I will not Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform.

Jack Tarlin
03-02-2009, 20:07
Matty's doin' fine.

Just found out about a website that offers bacon-flavored dental floss, no kidding.

Might check it out.

If he's gonna go and embrace holy matrimony, this might be one way for Matty to upgrade the hygeine thing, i.e a new way for him to trascend dental medication as it were, for those of you into really sh***y puns.

Matty: See you in five days, really looking forward to getting the hell outta Dodge. Too much snow here, it's time to see something green.

Other than your teeth. :eek:

camojack
03-02-2009, 21:31
Since Lone Wolf is under the weather, I'll chime in his stead.

A dream like that probably means you're bat**** crazy.

And no, I will not Sierra Tango Foxtrot Uniform.
Heh. Well, there's a surprise. NOT!!! :D

Matty's doin' fine.
Just found out about a website that offers bacon-flavored dental floss, no kidding.
Might check it out.
If he's gonna go and embrace holy matrimony, this might be one way for Matty to upgrade the hygeine thing, i.e a new way for him to trascend dental medication as it were, for those of you into really sh***y puns.
Matty: See you in five days, really looking forward to getting the hell outta Dodge. Too much snow here, it's time to see something green.
Other than your teeth. :eek:
Bacon-flavored dental floss?! :-?

mweinstone
03-22-2009, 16:52
hi!

camojack
03-22-2009, 17:43
hi!
So there you are! :rolleyes:

mweinstone
05-04-2011, 19:34
god i love you people and this damm dirty trail.

Tinker
05-04-2011, 20:30
Found him! Look up. :D

Sheneequa
06-08-2011, 14:02
Matthewski broke my Slinky. His bacon made up for it.

mweinstone
06-10-2011, 06:31
friends who let me near their stuff deserve what they get.

moytoy
03-18-2014, 03:44
hi!
I just had to do it!

HikerMom58
03-18-2014, 10:39
I just had to do it!

Funny! I know who he is now. :) I see him on Facebook every now and then. He hangs out around the Doyle, I think.

moytoy
03-18-2014, 11:14
Funny! I know who he is now. :) I see him on Facebook every now and then. He hangs out around the Doyle, I think.
Others here know him quite well but I don't. But I always enjoyed his antics on WB.

oldwetherman
03-18-2014, 23:34
I had the pleasure of meeting him at the Doyle last June

HikerMom58
03-19-2014, 09:34
Others here know him quite well but I don't. But I always enjoyed his antics on WB.

I don't know him either. It's funny b/c right after I posted on here. I saw him post something on FB. Wierd. LOL!