PDA

View Full Version : Jello Pudding Singles

Todd Heyn
03-14-2008, 19:49
My wife just discovered a new item at the supermarket. Jello is now making instant pudding packets in single servings. They come in chocolate and vanilla. You also have the choice of sugar free or regular in both flavors. They were on sale for two boxes of 6 for $3.00. Each serving fits perfectly in a snack-size freezer bag. All you have to do is add 3 tablespoons of powdered milk and 1/2 cup of cold water. Then shake vigorously and let sit for a few minutes. It comes out perfectly and is just the right amount for me.

Has anyone else seen these yet?

Mercy
03-14-2008, 22:59
Jello has tons of flavors in regular instant. I divide the pudding into ziplocks, add my powdered milk, and write how much water to add on the bag. It looks pretty unappetizing, so use your shaker bag after dark!:D

Stealing a good idea from a commercially produced hiking desert, crumble up a graham cracker into a piece of saran wrap. Drop that in your ziplock. Take it out before you add the water. Add to mixed chocolate pudding w/mini marshmellows... hiker s'mores!

rafe
03-15-2008, 00:21
Those little fruit & pudding cups are the bomb. Heavy, but oh so nice out in the woods on a hot day, or at camp after dinner. :sun